You REALLY want something to be done about this Ror incident, huh?

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Lithium, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaleur spectrale flori ve┼čtejite

That's because you weren't here to witness how things were before you got here. lol
  2. Rorschach New Member

What a remarkable definition. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that anyone who fails to read that and not grasp the substance of Expo's points is suffering from a dire deficit of comprehension arising from the lack of attention to the superfluous detail he so mannerably provided.
  3. William Well-Known Member

I'm personally tired of having to waste what little time I get to come here with each day, on something this idiotic.

So...Since I can't get through to some of you on a logical, intelligent level...

Most of you are HYPOCRITICAL MORONS.

---

You know what? We should have a little test. Have a few admins and older members start going around, purposely flaming other members. (Oh wait, that's already happened.) I bet they [strike]won't get[/strike] haven't received many complaints, if any at all.

Just shut the fuck up already. Grow up. Use the ignore function if a member is doing the exact same things some of the ones complaining have done and it just pisses you off to no end.

What good does complaining do? Even the new owner of these boards has agreed with the "Shouldn't be banned" group. Why? Because he actually reads.
    3 people like this.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Hah, that's the best and most serious post I've seen Hawk pull off. That was awesome. Yeah, I use to be one of the ones who wanted Ror gone, but now that I read his posts, they make since. Still it does cause a lot of trouble. Sometimes being brutally honest isn't right. Not everyone will take it cooly.

Just my two cents.
  5. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I don't mind him at all. Personally. That's just me.
  6. Ha, ha. I state my opinion on the subject, and I pointed out truths, and I get an infraction. You aren't gonna shut me up Lithium. I'll just keep fighting harder.
  7. Nazo Moderator

And it'll result in a ban.
  8. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I'm not trying to shut anyone up but I've had it with the way you ALL are going about this. It's either to mean, or too nic, or too this, or too that. I am sick of everyones bullshyt here and the lax of things being done about it. No more.
  9. Fine. No more. Whatever. This is ridiculous. If I'm not allowed to speak out against someone the Admins like, then what should I do? Where should I go? Should I take it? I refuse. If I get banned its because you fear the truths I state. If I get banned, I know I won.
  10. Nazo Moderator

Please do not include me in this. I was BARELY a part of it. You still love me right, Hawk? :( I love you...
  11. Ha, ha, Nazo. Always the peace keeper.
  12. Nazo Moderator

I just don't want to see my first forum go down in a pit of flames. Look at what this shit is doing. Most of the people who got along, aren't getting along. There's more arguing going on... It's turning into VG-fucking-C, and I fucking hate it.
  13. Which is why I posted what I posted origionally, and I stand by it.
  14. Rorschach New Member

What a noble martyr.
  15. I assume you said something about what I have posted. Well. Fine. Enjoy. I just choose not to listen because I am sick of what you did to the people of this forum. There is more fighting here because of you then I have ever seen in my lifetime anywhere else.
  16. Rorschach New Member

Nothing?

Live longer. Especially if you consider this fighting.
  17. I have told you a hundred times. I can't read your posts. Please stop posting to me.
    1 people like this.
  18. Nazo Moderator

Rob!

If you have him on ignore, then ignore him! Alright?
  19. Ha, ha. I suppose so.

"This message is hidden because Rorschach is on your ignore list."

Still bothers me sometimes though.
  20. Nazo Moderator

Let it be.:sleep:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.