You REALLY want something to be done about this Ror incident, huh?

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Lithium, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

-FINE-

So it shall. Most of you have by far passed over the minimal amount of flamming and spam allowed. You want equality? You want fairness? I've had it with your constant bickering over this stupid pointless issue. You people are being moronic. I try and come here to get away from everyday stupidty, but honestly? Your worse than most people I run into now! Do you all realize how fucking IDIOTIC you all are being? How stupid this whole issue is? You all are acting like snivling four-yeardolds crying for mommy to do something because Billy here stole your chocolate. I am no babysitter, I refuse to participate in your constant fighting over somone who hasn't even done anythign worthy of what you want done to him.

From this point forward I'm done with verbal warnings, I'm done with simple topic splitting or negative rep comment. You all are way overlimit on spam and flaming and appropriate action will be taken from this post forth. Anyone caught flamming another member that has participated in this stupid war will be giving infractions, warnings, whatever. I am done with this. This post has been made without any backing or aproval of anyone else on the staff, and I don't care anymore. They are being to nice to you, sitting around laughing and petting you on the back or joining in this hate-fest. If I'm over stepping my bounds, so be it. I will not stand idely by and watch this mindlessness.

"Light and shadow both hold a rage that knows no bounds."

-S
    2 people like this.
  2. Rorschach New Member

Excellent. How this became an 'incident' at all is beyond me.
  3. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

lmao.

Why does this surprise me? Hm.
  4. Wow. Well. I knew something like this would happen. Good job Rorschach. You have split this forum.

Why shouldn't he be banned? None of this flaming, hatred or un-happiness happened until he came. These fights, side choosing only happened because of him. You want a peaceful forum with no flaming? Stop choosing his side and being closed minded to his constant manipulating of the general public. I'm sick of this, and I'm sick of being insulted even when I don't do anything. Rorschach should be banned, whther you like it or not because he has caused this forum to split the way he has acted towards people. If you can't see he caused this hatred and un-happiness, then maybe you need to find new staff.
  5. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

But he's contributing so much to the forum, Ridley! :(
  6. Really? You coulda fooled me, unless contributing is antagonizing.
  7. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

It's not antagonizing, because he does it intelligently. [spoiler]Even though he can't tell the difference between cite and citation. :([/spoiler]
  8. Cletus Well-Known Member

Because people can't deal with strong opinions and blunt people, apparently. I never had a problem with you, you say people are stupid and there is nothing wrong with that, you're not flaming someone by calling them stupid, but apparently no one here realizes that. Usually flaming refers to constant bullying of one member and never leaving them be, not just saying something like "You're an idiot.". I haven't seen you do any of that, although I haven't been as active this last week so I may of missed a post where that had happened. But these people can't deal with things like that apparently, so they bicker and fight trying to get you banned even though you haven't really done anything wrong.
  9. Rorschach New Member

I've done nothing. People who are too sensitive to post a comment without crying whenever someone responds to it unfavorably should keep their opinions to themselves. Since yourself, and your ilk have yet to grasp this, you consistently put yourself in disfavorable positions, and since you've yet to state anything agreeable, I fail to agree with you. It's that simple, really. Not my fault.

Failing to break the rules is a pretty dang good reason. I don't know about you, though.

The irony of this comment is that I've yet to 'flame' anyone, I don't care enough about the people present to hate any of you, and I'm quite happy! Again, if you're too sensitive to handle dissent, then there's a pretty little white x in the corner waiting for you to click it. You can do so and never come back.

No, get it right. "Side choosing" wouldn't be necessary if, instead of contesting my points yourself you didn't try to go straight to the administrators like a pusilanimous infant and have me banned, and threaten to "leave" if it didn't occur. The entirety of this alleged conflict is imposed by none other than yourself, and those detractors who - for no reason they can cite - wish for my banning. The only reason there are "sides" is because there's a right side, and a wrong side. You'd do well to grasp the difference.

Cite?

Yes, because according to the unwritten forum rules, bannings should occur when one set of people likes a person, and another set dislikes them! That's as valid a reason as I've seen for anything. And it's made all the more valid still by the fact that you and the rest of the people have yet to come close to providing a reasoned, or objective argument for my banning outside of dislike. My advice?

Get over it.

And if you think that complaining because your feewings got hurt is supposed to be motivation for someones banning outside of rule breaking, maybe you should reevaluate what the role of a forum staff member should be.

Oh, and one more thing.

Nor do you, apparently.

And just in case you don't know that's a link, allow me to help:

Gee. Curse my lacking comprehension of word definition. I'll make a note of not doing this in the future.
  10. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Its funny how childish people can be.
    They even got Kadenzza to come back so when he got banned they could compare him to Rorschach, just another lame attempt at getting him banned.
  11. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

I hate to say, but Kadenzza came here of his own volition, and was registered on that account before Rorschach even registered here again. We didn't ask him to do anything.

By the way, I have no plans to compare anyone intelligent to Rorschach, because that would be silly.
  12. What's the limit, then? I wasn't aware there was a way to quantify this kind of thing!

Man this place is like the pettiness capital of the internet.

I've been here sporadically since March 2004 - Since the day PGA first went online. Wiki, don't be so paranoid. I decided to poke around here on my own volition, and christ, I'm starting to regret it. You kids have ruined this place.
    1 people like this.
  13. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Especially since you're obviously not qualified to make such a distinction yourself. ;)

Now then, if I were so inclined I could probably garner enough evidence to ban pretty much every member against Rorschach right now. Not that I particularly care, but let's face it, Rorschach has yet to flame anyone on this forum. I even searched his posts for words like "idiot" and "moron," and you know what I found? A post of him quoting crypt, and another post of him calling Bill Maher an idiot.

But I digress, if you guys really want him banned, show someone a post of him CLEARLY FLAMING OR BREAKING THE RULES IN SOME MANNER. I'm afraid that "being a dick" and "being arrogant" aren't cause to be banned, especially when you all steadfastly REFUSE to cite even a SINGLE POST in which he did anything of the sort.

Now, my advice to all of you Antwan-haters is simple: Either give me or another admin evidence that Antwan has broken rules under this account, or take Antwan's advice:

Get over it.

Or you can continue bitching and I can show you all what hypocrites you are.
  14. Rorschach New Member

I'm only quoting this because it needs to be said again.
  15. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Funny how this thread is like this final call out to the recent events, and how once and for all-it needs to stop-and people still do it.

This all started because of Sudoku didn't it?

:p :D
  16. Cletus Well-Known Member

Yeah, this bickering is getting annoying, and I want it to stop as well, but I'm doubting that will happen anytime soon, if ever.
  17. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

WireForums: The best place to experience needless condescension since last Thursday.

How's that for a sleek motto.
    1 people like this.
  18. Cletus Well-Known Member

Yeah, everyone is yelling at everyone else now, it's getting on my nerves. I feel like leaving for a bit until all this cools down, I just don't feel like dealing with it. Hopefully no one is banned by the time I return if I do leave....
  19. chaleur spectrale flori veştejite

I've been saying something like this was going to happen, but I didn't know it would happen quite like this. The active userbase is basically split, all the way up to admins. So uh yeah. Dun. :p
    2 people like this.
  20. Rorschach New Member

Define "this". I still don't see what - if anything - going on. A number of members don't like me, and a number of members do. This can be said about nearly every member on the forum. My presence is not pertinent enough for whatever split you perceive to be occurring and wouldn't be if something so irrelevant as my staying weren't made into an issue. Furthermore, if this split boils down to a disagreement as to whether or not I should stay, then the basis for said "split" is as paltry as it is negligible. If the fact of this disagreement is what bothers you, it may shock you to discover that unity is not in any manner wholly achievable in a body of multiple members, and it's unrealistic for you to expect it in this instance.

It certainly doesn't assist your arguments that you've yet to provide a sufficient excuse for my departure, and that nothing will happen until you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.