1. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Wiki, if you want that discussion back so damn bad...you already have it!

Just look at Xero's thread.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Eh, whatever. What you're yammering on about is still shemalelicious X3.
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

The irony of such a statement is, of course, the fact that by locking the thread we probably ended up generating more collateral activity than we would've had otherwise.

Four threads with a combined post total of over 50 in the space of two days? Go me.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Notice how I didnt get mad until you said if the subject is brought up again, someone would be banned.
  5. The Liztress Poison Pink

Wiki, I'm going to add my two cents to this AND say this as a friend to you. I don't see where they closed the thread because of the topic of it. It was closed because the thread created friction between members that should not be there. So, it was not a stupid move. No matter how great the topic was, the unnessary bickering took away from it's worth. Oh, and seriously, the being threatened with a ban for is not trannicy. If anything, it's a lazy way to not deal with a pesky member. Of course, I'm not going to say that part for sure. Besides, they were made admins for a reason. And as members of a forum, we really shouldn't argue with them. Arguing solves nothing, having a discussion in which both parties treat each other with some form of respect will get you further. No, I'm not saying for you to be a kiss-ass but it never hurts to be somewhat respectful towards people.

On that note, some of us all can learn to be more respectful to others.
    4 people like this.
  6. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

Wiki, shut up. Questioning someone for closing a discussion that rapidly degenerated into stupid arguing is pointless. This should be closed, too. Sooooo tyrannical.