1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Why the hell would you close the only threads that get some good debate action going on? And then you threaten to ban anyone who brings the argument back up.

You said there was not more that could be added to the argument, but he have had countless debates, and they never get closed when all sides have said there piece. This argument would have gone on for a while, and whether or not you see this as a good thing, the fact that it would go on is why it should not have been closed. In case you forgot, this is a fucking forum. Im not sure what you want us to make threads about,does a thread have to have a poll with me needing a life, and no debating or discussion going on at all to stay open? For srs, gtf off of your power trip, closing every thread is the worst bandwagon yet.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I have better things to do than watch you and Nazo have a futile pissing contest with one another.
  3. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Wiki, drop this. seriously. Are you bisexual? Maybe you should talk to someone who is to explain things better if you are not.
  4. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I actually have to support David on this one.

That thread was quickly working it's way into a brick wall, and I also have to question the reason Nazo made it in the first place.

Was it to have a good debate, or just to strike back at a few members he has problems with?

Big fucking mistake either way.
    2 people like this.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

No one said you had to read the thread.

I wont drop it, because I think its crap that we were in the middle of a discussion and he closed it because Kat got mad, when no one said she had to partake in the thread.

And what is there to explain about being bisexual? Look at it logically, what does it take to be Bisexual? You have to like both sexes, does this include same sex? Yes it does!!! This alone means that I am correct. Logic for the fucking win.
  6. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

The threads were started off badly, there is nothing wrong with the discussion. There is something wrong with the attitude. Your walking on thin-ice, just cool down.
    1 people like this.
  7. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

You know Wiki, isn't this the same way you usually end up being banned? :(

I would take Lithium's advice and just relax.

Do you want the fighting to continue, or can you find some other way to occupy your time?
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Wiki, the only place that thread was going is right into the ground.

There was no more relevant discussion to be made, and within two more exchanges between yourself and Nazo it would have devolved into nothing but an indecipherable slur of insults.

But really, just take everyone else's advice and be quiet.

... please?
  9. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Then why not allow for a thread to be made that was like a legit discussion thread, he made it so anyone who brought it up again would face the banninator. And thin ice? If bullshit like this didnt happen, I would actually care about being banned or not.
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

LOL...Wiki keeps burying himself deeper and deeper.

Just seriously, drop it man.

That thread is locked, nobody cares but you etc. etc. etc.

MOVE ON!
  11. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Wiki, the thread subject is fine. the thread made was not done well. No one said you can't have a thread on that subject, just needs to not be bashing or anything and it must be civilized in presntation. I wrote some guidelines awhile ago... maybe they need to be updated since no one is paying attention on how to make a ToT thread as it is diffrent than a normal thread.
    1 people like this.
  12. Darth Arkas RC-1138

It's technically unwritten, but the job of an administrator is to maintain peace across the forums. If a staff member reads it or hears about it and then reads it, deems it to be something unworthy of being on the boards, then he or she has the authority (and we presume judgement. that's why he/she is a staff member) to make an appropriate decision and act upon said decision.

To put it short:
    According to what Legend thinks is correct (BTW, I think he's correct), Legend is doing his job. I fail to see why you think you have ANY authority to attempt to impede a staff member, let alone an admin, from doing his/her job.
  13. Nazo Moderator

Wait what? Oh no, I was just poking fun at mainly Wiki. That's all. My bad, dudes. :\
  14. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Andrew, I, of all people don't want to see you banned. Just please drop it and move on. Your going to end up getting the ban hammer.
  15. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

If objecting to a decision that the staff made can get me banned, ban me right now. I dont ever want to post at a place that is that fucking tyrannic.
  16. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Wiki, you would be a martyr... if not for the simple fact that nobody fucking cares!

Anyway, i'm not banning you.

David or Travis can do it if they feel that it is necessary.

And since when was locking a single thread considered being a tyrant?

A tyrant would be if we banned 3 quarters of the members today, and for no greater reason than "hay, u looked at me funniez!"
  17. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Being a tyrant would be threatening to ban me for arguing with them, which is what has been done many times in this thread.
  18. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Threatening and doing are still 2 different things.

Want to give them a reason to cross over that line?

Be my guest, because I really do not even care! ^_^
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I think Wiki is trying to get temp-banned (or even super-banned) again. Oy, I pretty much agree with everyone else on the matter. The topic was fine, but the manner in which the topic was carried out was way off. It was an excuse made to attack someone under the veil of serious discussion, so of course the thread would be closed. Tyranny? More like Tranny!

P.S. lolol, I made a pun that actually fits within the topic of orientation! Go me!
    2 people like this.
  20. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I never said that closing the thread was tyranny, I said it was stupidity because this forum is fucking failing so much that even if a thread is ridden with drama, the fact that it had discussion made it worthy of existence. What I claimed to be tyrannicy was being threatened with banination(Im pretty sure I mentioned this so I dont see why I have to keep explaining this).