Wireforums under new ownership

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Ax, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Ax New Member

Well I decided to fire the worst admin we have which is me. I believe I am what has really held wireforums back. I just didnt have time to give the place the work it really needed. So with that in mind I decided it was time to let it go and let someone else who is going to give the place the attention it needs. So we sold the board to PropMaster. Who I believe will take this place to the next level. I really think this will be a great thing for wireforums.

So PropMaster why dont you tell us all a little about yourself.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Ax, to be honest...I saw this coming. No, I don't blame you at all. Hopefully we can keep in touch in some form. You did what you could, considering all you had going on. Don't blame yourself too much, when the blame is just as much mine(probably more) than it is yours.
    1 people like this.
  3. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Besides, don't settle w/ words what you can do w/ a flamethrower.

/win.
  4. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I've talked to "Propmaster" and he has extremely good intentions and plans, I can't wait to get some of those ideas into play. :D
  5. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Awsome. Looking forward to see whats coming up.
  6. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Take Care, Ax. If you have time, come stop by again. :)

And Welcome to PropMaster too.
  7. PropMaster Smurfly

Thanks AX for the wonderful Introduction :)

Well guys, just like AX said, Ill be trying my best to bring WF to the next level. I have a lot of idea's and experience to help us push forward. We have already upgraded the board to the latest backend revision, added a new skin and posted a contest. I hope over the next few weeks to do much more here.

So if you have any questions for me, dont hesitate to PM me:)

-Prop
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Welcome to WF, i really think that the ps3 skin is fresh.
  9. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll manage just fine, since we're still a pretty small community.
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Congrats Propmaster. I can't wait to see more of your new ideas. :D
  11. Corrupt Destination Tomorrow

I don't frequent this place a whole lot anymore, but I received the e-mail and I figured I'd drop by to wish you luck in giving this place the charge that it so desperately needs.
    2 people like this.
  12. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Great to see you here Corrupt!

Hope you stop by a little more frequently again :)
  13. Corrupt Destination Tomorrow

I can't make any guarantees, as I've detached myself from this place (yeah, I know it's obvious!). I'll see what I can do about perusing the music/game boards for some decent threads to post in, though.
  14. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

yeah, just stop by when you have time. Hopefully a few other VGC people will start coming around as well. And btw, I am hoping to put the music board to more use in the near future...since I have some reviews I want to post.
    1 people like this.
  15. Carlos Guest

I also have returned to see the new changes.

I see they're nice changes. :)
  16. PropMaster Smurfly

Thanks.. I think we are doing a good job here, and so far I think we have done something new each and every day:)
  17. Tatsu Dragoniac

I haven't been around much lately besides some updates I did in my appartment so I'm rather curious about the direction the new forum will head to. I'll try to post more again to keep it up...
    2 people like this.
  18. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

taaaatsuuuu WB my fellow mind altering friend, post more often if you can.