Wireforums Online Gaming Extravaganzas

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Socks Mahoney, May 23, 2008.

1. Socks Mahoney きげん 痴熊 - Kigen Sakuma (Humorous Pedobear)

I had an idea. Why not use this place the way it was meant to be used, instead of bickering over bans? Personally, I wanna see your gaming skillz, and we should do this with a weekly event dedicated souly on gaming. The best way to do this would probably be through Xbox Live, or random sessions with other online games. If anyone has suggestions for games to be played, post them here.
  2. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Rock Band, GHII and GHIII. I'd be happy to shred with you guys.
  3. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Pretty much everything I own is alright with me. :cookie:
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lol, we actually have gamers here?
  5. Cletus Well-Known Member

Same here. I only have like 4 games though, I'm a poor meng. CoD4 is my current favorite shooter but I'll probably do terrible, used to be really good at it but I haven't played in 2 or 3 months, I think. Just got tired since I was playing it everyday.
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

You still owe me more Red Alert 2, you fugger! :(

Up for it later tonight, or should we wait till tomorrow?
  7. The Bill tf2 is a good game

well, tonight I've got to go to a (omgwtf)barbeque, but it's half term so I've got no school until the week after next.

I'll add everybody on XBL a bit later.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

So, you want to play Red Alert tonight...or tomorrow? :D

I want to finish that campaign darnit!!!
  9. Cletus Well-Known Member

I think we all need to have some god damn police shootouts in the Free Mode of GTA4. Damn, that'd be fun shit. The most players I've had in one of those so far was 4, since I don't play with random people. Man that shit is fun, driving a car loaded with people sticking out the windows unloading on the vehicles chasing us, get in a building and hold the cops off for as long as you can....FUCK YEAH SEAKING!
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

If I had GTA4 and a PS3 or 360, I would quite possibly be joining in.

Since I do not however...Starcraft,Warcraft III, Diablo II, or Red Alert II anyone? :p
  11. BRAWL BATTLE

Por favor?
  12. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

If I had Brawl, sure!

Maybe some others would be interested though.
  13. Cletus Well-Known Member

Brawl is too laggy, I still say we need some killing sprees!
  14. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Anyone up for Unreal Tournament 2004? :p
  15. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Gravey, pretty much any time for RA2 is alright with me for the next week or so, I'll be on AIM.

Cletus, what's yer Gamertag? :)

As for Brawl, it's still not out in this country because Nintendo still hates Europe.
  16. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I was just on AIM, and you weren't there :(

I'll SUE FOR FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

I'll try again in an hour or so, but I demand justice for Virgin fucking up our last game!!!1
  17. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I'm on now. :)
  18. Cletus Well-Known Member

I thought it was up on that list already. Well, it's LowLifeRaccoon, awesome, I know, you don't need to tell me. It's origin was an inside-joke that has been long dead so it doesn't make much sence anymore.
  19. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Dude Kit, get on AIM as soon as you read this!

We gotta about gaming etc. :)