Why Sean should be banned.

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Phunky Philosophy, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

That is just as bad as the thread Lanza made towards AK. If Lanza is banned for it so should Sean.
  2. Socks Mahoney きげん 痴熊 - Kigen Sakuma (Humorous Pedobear)

This argument did not need a second thread. The first one already killed my brain.
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Do you ever stop bitching?
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I stop bitching when justice is actually attained. I dont see why Sean is allowed to get away with things that far outdo anything Lanza ever did.
  5. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

... how do they "far outdo" anything Lanza did?

Literacy is a useful ability when posting on a forum. Just throwing that out there.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

My space bar is fucked!!!!!

Lanza attacking new people = Lanza attacking someone for being extremely anti gay and ignorant.
    Sean attacking new people = New people not agreeing with Sean so he calls them newfags and tells them to shut up. FAR WORSE.

Lanzas thread and Seans threat, are the same.

Now lets look at what each contribute.

Lanza = Character, he gives this forum somthing it needs more then posts, threads, new members,and interesting topics combined. Character. It is what the forum has lost and is why the board is far worse then it ever was, because it has been slowly loosing it.

Sean- A crap load of worthless threads and maybe interesting posts, but nothing that matche

When Lanza was unbanned, he planned on starting over fresh, He revived his apartment and contributed greatly. Thne bam, banned again before he had a chance to show what he could do.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

God, you make it sound as if Lanza was going to stay for longer than a week anyway.
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lanza was planning on remaining here as a regular member. Of course you could argue this point, but that doesn't change reality.
  9. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

ALRIGHT. WE'RE DONE.

LOCKED :lock:
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

And then you've the nerve to call me biased.

Jesus Christ dude, fuck off.
  11. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

David, it's locked dude. You totally missed my shiny red sign .. :(
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Did I?

Shit. >_>
    1 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.