Who can you trust with a secret?

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, I know most of you have probably mentioned it before, but I still want to know. Maybe something's changed or some people you've knocked out of your life or maybe even put into your life that you can now trust with many secrets?

The first person is Chris, duh. He's yet to fail in not releasing secrets that I don't wish anyone else to know. Granted he did let information out that I had told him, but meh, that's all in the past now. >>

Drew is next. Drew is, I believe, the most trustworthy person in my life, along with Kelleh! :D I trust Kelleh with mah lifeee. :] Then comes Mai-Mai. There hasn't been a secret that I've confessed to her that she has leaked out yet. Which actually reminds me, I need to PM her about something. >>

Then comes Travis because he, too, also hasn't revealed any secrets to anyone that needn't be told. I guess Lizzie can be tied with Travis as well, because she and I have gone through so many PMs through WF and FKR, talking about things and people and feelings, and not once has anything been leaked.

Riddles comes into this mix as well, along with my friend Jay on AOL and Frank.

Everyone else, well, it's not that I DON'T trust you with secrets, it's just that I haven't built the trust up enough to talk to you about things. Either that or, I really don't trust you. :/
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Antwan. I know, most of you don't exactly think highly of the guy but there's no one I trust more when it comes to matters I want to remain private.
    1 people like this.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I don't usually trust people with stuff. Either it stays a secret or I'll tell anyone who asks.
  4. HuneyTheBun New Member

My notebook because it keeps all my secrets.

For a non-idiotic response I'd have to say my best friend Steph, my girlfriend, and possibly my cat when he's not being an ass.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I trust my friend Ashes, she just registered here, yay! I'd trust Kat with a secret or two, and also David. :D
  6. akugi touch the sky

Uh... Here goes it...

Jes: Obviously I can trust her with anythin', if I couldn't, wha's the point in being in the relationship. I've told her things that I haven't told my bests of friends... It's liberating to be able to tell the person I love anything & everything.

Kat: Yea, we've had our ups & downs, but I still trust her with everything I tell her. She is an amazing person, and someone who is more than capable of keeping her mouth shut about certain subjects. Wouldn't know what to do without her.

Krystal: She's third, although I've known her the longest. She's a great friend & all, but I only trust her with so much... She has a bad habit of talking too much about me.
    1 people like this.