White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Zackapple Express, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

My mom and I were talking about this earlier. What irritates me the most is people are now claiming it was forged. Someone's argument was even "Well, if he was born in Hawaii, why did it take so long for him to show us his birth certificate?" Like, why is it even an issue? Last time I checked, Hawaii was a state, and as long as someone is born in one of the fifty states to someone who is a citizen, they're legally a citizen.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I watched that show, Zackio! Oh, anyway, I'm still not entirely sure why it's such an issue either. It seems to me that those haters are just using the birth certificate as an excuse to harass President Obamarama, because if it was really a matter of citizenship then the matter should of been dropped already, but no, the certificate is now a faker.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Ugh, had a huge post that I forgot to send, so I will substitute with this much rantier(This is considered a warning!) replacement. I had went out to point that the republicans resort to such tactics because they have to. They do not have reason, common sense, or progress on their side. They are, to be quite honest, men who base their entire political campaigns upon the stupidity of their. "Vote for me because I am like you, a religious nutjob who is ruled by bullshit moral standards, yaaaaaaay". You can argue this, but there is a reason that the intellectual community majority is democrat, and the highest percentage demographics that vote republican are uneducated white people. Obama was the antithesis to all of this. If you like him or hate him, you can no deny how clean his campaign was. Why? Because he did not need to by dirty, in fact, being dirty would have probably lost him the election due to the fact that intelligent people(the most signature dem demographic imo) generally do not believe bullshit tabloid quality rumors about other candidates. Not saying democrats in general are above this, just Obama was(was being a key word, not pretending to know the future or the truthfulness of the mans soul).

Good or bad president, one cannot deny that republicans are dirty lying whores(I mean come the fuck on, you can not keep taking the moral high ground when you entire party is rooted around greed, earmarks, corporations,and the dumbest people probably to exist in the entire western world). They are in general, bigger lying whores than democrats. It is how they have stayed in power even through the social progress we have made in the last twenty years. It is only a matter of time before republicans have a complete changing of the guard so they can retain power after the death of the uber conservative older generations that are the highest percentage voters. If they don't, the party will probably stop existing outside of the bible belt. That is what I am hoping for at least, the death of the republican party would probably lead to the creation of an actual conservative party not based around biblical scripture and idiocy.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Ugh, had a huge post that I forgot to send, so I will substitute with this much rantier(This is considered a warning!) replacement. I had went out to point that the republicans resort to such tactics because they have to. They do not have reason, common sense, or progress on their side. They are, to be quite honest, men who base their entire political campaigns upon the stupidity of their. "Vote for me because I am like you, a religious nutjob who is ruled by bullshit moral standards, yaaaaaaay". You can argue this, but there is a reason that the intellectual community majority is democrat, and the highest percentage demographics that vote republican are uneducated white people. Obama was the antithesis to all of this. If you like him or hate him, you can no deny how clean his campaign was. Why? Because he did not need to by dirty, in fact, being dirty would have probably lost him the election due to the fact that intelligent people(the most signature dem demographic imo) generally do not believe bullshit tabloid quality rumors about other candidates. Not saying democrats in general are above this, just Obama was(was being a key word, not pretending to know the future or the truthfulness of the mans soul).

Good or bad president, one cannot deny that republicans are dirty lying whores(I mean come the fuck on, you can not keep taking the moral high ground when you entire party is rooted around greed, earmarks, corporations,and the dumbest people probably to exist in the entire western world). They are in general, bigger lying whores than democrats. It is how they have stayed in power even through the social progress we have made in the last twenty years. It is only a matter of time before republicans have a complete changing of the guard so they can retain power after the death of the uber conservative older generations that are the highest percentage voters. If they don't, the party will probably stop existing outside of the bible belt.

That is what I am hoping for at least, the death of the republican party would probably lead to the creation of an actual conservative party not based around biblical scripture and idiocy.
  6. Nazo Moderator

Ahaha...

Everyone with a goddamn brain KNEW Obama was a US citizen. And I fail to see the logic or reasoning behind why a president HAS TO BE a US born citizen. I mean, have you seen the shit-kickers we birth nowadays? Maybe it's about time we employ someone else.

And yeah, they're going to say it's forged because they're stupid. They do not get the reasons for most of his actions. All the bills he's passed have been really good for the future. Some won't come into effect for a few years, but THAT'S WITH EVERYTHING. Social Security took a while to kick off in full gear. People don't seem to realize shit can't be fixed in a matter of days, weeks, or even months. Especially when this country is in the turmoil it is in. Obama came into a shit hole. It's pretty hard to clean up a lot of shit.

And WHY didn't he release it earlier? I don't know... Maybe because he's the fucking president and has other things to do than feed the trolls. I swear mostly everyone that's upset with him is either uneducated or a racist. It's sad to see how many people still haven't grown up or left the past. Fucking racism, man...

I believe Obama is a good president. And I really could care less if anyone disagrees with me.. but what I do care about is when people accuse him of stupid shit or being a bad president because they don't understand what he's doing.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

United States Constitution, Article II, Clause 5:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

It may not be logical, or reasonable, but it is the law. And will remain such until two-thirds of both houses of Congress deem it necessary to change, and then three-fourths of the states independently agree with them.

It still shouldn't have been an issue though. Obama, by every legal definition, proved himself a U.S. citizen with the release of the certificate of live birth back in 2008. The only people who ever questioned it were crazy conspiracy nuts, and the only reason they questioned it was because they hated the man.
  8. Nazo Moderator

...I know about the constitution lol. I just don't see the point of it. It's like saying we're somehow going to be forever superior to everyone else when the facts are China will probably buy us off by 2014 because of our deficit.
  9. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Which is why I said this entire thing is ridiculous. >__> As long as one parent is an American citizen, then you could be born on Mars, and still have citizenship in the United States.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

YEAH, EXACTLY, THAT'S WHY IT'S COMPLETELY POINTLESS TO ME, TOO! Geez, those losers should realize that as long as the mother (or maybe the father, too, I don't recall) is a U.S. Citizen you can get a freebie. I know that, and I suck as anything United States related including history >__>. Must be the Blap in me. Anyway, not to derail, but isn't it a little scary that we really could get bought out by China or just plan ol' bought? I mean, we've totally fallen when you really get down to it! Back in the day the dollar to yen ratio was so damn good, but now it costs more money to import ;__;.
  12. Nazo Moderator

It's actually inevitable. We'll be put on the market. There's no way we're getting out of this huge debt. We'll either get bought off, or hell, the government might go crazy, say some stupid shit like China trying to steal our freedom, and then all out war.