Which is worse?

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Dec 14, 2007.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

A world without anime...

Immortality + boredom or a lifetime of entertainment.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Immortality and boredom. If I was constantly entertained, I could live with it for sure.

A world without music, or a world of complete silence?
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I typically get more done in silence odd enough. As long as there is some sound. I'd say complete silence is worse.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

THERE IS NO WHICH IS WORSE FOR ME TO RESPOND TO. SO I'MMA JUST RESPOND TO THE ONE BEFORE MINE. Because I don't feel like wasting a post.

A world with complete silence because then there's no chance of ever listening to any kind of music, or someone talking, at all.

Listening to Steve Carell tell nothing but racist jokes or listening to William Hung sing "She Bangs" for an hour straight?
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd be able to stand both but I'd enjoy she bangs more.

Being stuck in a fart filled elevator for and hour or having to wait on fast food for a day.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'd say being stuck in a fart filled elevator is worse, because I've gone a day without food before. But that food better be worth it.

Listening to Friday by Rebecca Black for two hours, or listening to horribly told jokes for two hours?
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I actually enjoy Friday.

Killing someone you love or yourself.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...At first I thought Pie was talking about the movie Friday (hey, even I liked it >__>;), but as soon as I understood the choices I screamed in horror. OH, GOD, THAT FUCKING SONG IS JUST HORRIBAD TO ME.

Ah...well, the choices are easy. Kill myself, of course. I mean, I can kill...I'm sure that's one sin I'm capable of committing (at least, humans. I don't have a problem killing a person, but it would stress me out to kill Old Yeller, y'know?), but to actually someone I care about? Nope, can't do it unless it was something dramatic.

Take a dragon dildo up the ass for half an hour or chew on The Housewives of (fill in state/city) used tampons?
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd take the dildo...though both are flipping horribad.

Fuck a dog or fuck a sheep?
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I think I'd rather fuck a dog, because it happens... often. So the sheep is worse.

Reading the worst book in the world, or watching the worst movie in the world?
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

For me, reading the worst book in the world would be the worst because once I start a book, no matter how terrible it is, I have this need to finish it, just so I know what happens. I don't have that problem with movies. If I don't like a movie, I can just find something else to watch.

Losing a best friend over something petty or gaining a best friend over false pretenses?
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Hmmm...probably losing a best friend over something petty. I seem all...down to earth and sociable and sweet and stuff, but it's not easy for me to actually make Grade A comrades, so losing one would be kind of devastating. The comrades I have now are still the same comrades I had since my K-12 days (okay, technically mai haanii counts for the college years, but whatever <__<) and I can't imagine how I'd make a Grade A comrade over false pretenses...though life can go through curve balls.

Being Martha Stewart's bitch or being Oprah's sex slave (yes, there's a difference between bitch and sex slave)?
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'd be terrible at both but I'd imagine Martha Stewart would be somewhat easier with towel folding and crap.