Which is worse?

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

Dying while having sex. At least death by snoo snoo implies that you'll die sometime after multiple instances of sex, wheras "while having sex" could constitute any second after which intercourse starts, even during the first time.

a world without video games or a world without music?
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

A world without music. I can live without playing video games. Hard, but not impossible. I don't think I could ever live without music, though. Especially since music seems to be the only thing I can connect with people nowadays. ;-;

Only being able to drink soda or only being able to drink coffee?
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

Only being able to drink coffee, because I don't like coffee. That, and...I pretty much drink Pepsi and Mountain Dew all the time. Maybe tea here and there, but not often. I can't even remember the last time I drank just plain water.

Having no friends on Facebook or having no followers on Twitter? (I'm just grabbing at straws here)
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Having no friends on Facebook, considering I hardly use my Twitter. >__>

Playing the worst video game in existence for an entire 24 hours or listening to the worst musician for an entire 24 hours?
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

Listening to the worst musician for 24 hours. I could probably tolerate 24 hours of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing if I had to, but I'd kill myself after 5 minutes of Kesha.

Breaking Dawn or breaking wind? (translation: Which is worse - Twilight or farts)
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Big Rigs...Oh...God...why...? I do believe that's worse than Superman 64 and anything Bubsy related! Anyway, ah...Breaking Dawn is when (oh, come on, spoilers shouldn't matter at this point) Bella and Edward produce a half-breed, right? If that's the case...than that's worse than farts. At least farts will fade away from your memory whereas...that...book will never dissipate.

OKAY, SURE, AT FIRST I DIDN'T THINK THE SERIES WAS BAD AND IT'S NOT LIKE I DIDN'T SECRETLY GO TEAM JACOB FOR THE HELL OF IT, BUT COME ON, IT JUST GOT STUPID AND SPARKLY AND SO NOT GAY. AT LEAST ANNE RICE'S NOVELS GOT ME GOING.

Sitting between two extremely obese people on a 30 minute bus ride or attending a two hour lecture on the differences between white rice, yellow rice, and brown rice?
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Attending a two hour lecture on the differences between white rice, yellow rice, and brown rice. I'm interested in rice, sure, but not that interested.

Being lied to or being cheated on?
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

Being cheated on. Lying may hurt a little but generally doesn't cause irreparable damage depending on what's being lied about. Cheating on someone, to me, basically says that you don't give a damn about them anymore because you're more interested in what that other person has to offer, even if it's just sex. It's like saying sex with that person is better than whatever your supposed loved one could ever possibly give you. Again, that's just me.

Anyway: being lost alone in the woods or being lost in a huge crowd of people?
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Being lost in a huge crowd, only because after a while, people will start to notice that you're lost, and I hate that kind of attention. "Oh honey, do you need any help?" "Here, let's get you a map, huh?" "Maybe if you look for someone you know?" Ugh it grates my nerves so much.

Getting caught having sex by your significant other's parents or having the dog watch you the entire time?
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

dog...
    I may not like them but it'd probably be easier to deal with.
    Swim in a pool full of semen for an hour or a pool full of blood?
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pool full of semen. CAN YOU EVEN SWIM IN IT!?

Winning the lottery and then losing everything to taxes or becoming CEO of Microsoft, but only earning a penny an hour?
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

Only earning a penny an hour. At least if I won the lottery and then lost it all I'd still have my regular job...you know, assuming I didn't quit because I thought I didn't need it.

having to listen to children screaming for an hour or having to listen to Fran Drescher and Ray Romano have loud, rough sex for an hour?
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Fran Drescher and Ray Romano, because I fucking hate kids, but did enjoy the hell out of The Nanny >__>;. That, and, well, it might even sound erotic in that twisted sickfuckmind kind of way.

Going to The Waffle House 2am on a Sunday ('cause it WAS Saturday) during bumrush hour (because you know clubgoers flock to The Waffle House) or going to TGIF during multiple birthday celebrations? No Take-Out, 1 Hour Mininum Stay.
  14. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Going to the TGIF because I can handle the bumrush. It's called going off campus at night. Easy as Pie. ;)

Being stabbed in the eye with scissors, or being stabbed in the eye with a spoon?
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Scissors would probably be worse, unless they used the spoon as a scoop for their eyce cream. >_>

having the one material item you want most but not being able to use it, or someone you hate having said item but only letting you use it every other weekend?
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

The one is worse.

Tentacle Rape or Chainsaw Enema
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Chainsaw enema because with tentacle rape, you at least get some pleasure in there.

Living without the internet, or living without creativity?
  18. Venom Well-Known Member

Living without the internet...I think I can be creative if I try but it's not a requirement in my day to day life.

forgetting to put on underwear or forgetting to put on deodorant?
  19. PKT Forever /a/lone

underwear definitely...

Stop eating or stop drinking?
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Stop eating, because I just love food.

A world without anime or a world without politics.