What personality trait do you find is your best?

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I know that everyone gets on me for it, but I believe my kindness is my best personality trait. Though it does lead me down the wrong road with trusting people I shouldn't and giving people more chances than they deserve, it's also the reason why so many people do actually like me. I'm kind to them. I show compassion when a lot of people don't.

So, what's yours?
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I guess my sense of humor. A lot of people don't appreciate it (and that's fine) but more often than not it allows me to make light of bad situations, which I've used to make others feel a bit better or to simmer things down when a big disagreement occurs, although for those that have been here a while you've probably seen that attempts I made here were unsuccessful.
  3. akugi touch the sky

the one that lets me tolerate humanity.

lately it's been my willingness to adapt to change. before i joined the army i couldn't stand the most insignificant change. now, however, i only look forward to it, breaking the mold of everyday routine is one of the most liberating feelings.
    1 people like this.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

My determination. I tend to keep trying things over and over to see if I can get better results.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Hm, personality trait, you say? Geez, I'm not really sure...I guess it would be my happy-go-lucky nature? ._. I'm not so sure, since I haven't really thought about it.