What made today awesome?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Legend Saber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

More progress on my programs...and new fans...and umm I have spare change too.
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I found a new store to shop for games and CDs, so that was pretty awesome. Their pricing was a little wonky, with some things being too much and others being a steal, but it's all good. Found some stuff cheap there, so I can't complain.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I went on a doughnut spree at Dunkin's and I fucking loved every minute of it. I love Krispy, but Dunkin's the best for me! Okay, so I only got like, three doughnuts, but still <__<.

and I made an older couple feel uncomfortable today! All it took was a little PDM (public display of molestation) on mai haanii and whammo! Racist ol' prunefucks .-.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Decided to start being active again on facebook myspace and twitter.
  5. christys04 New Member

Today, I cleaned my house and got it to smell so good. That makes my day when my house can smell incredibly good, I hate a messy house.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

I bought a FM transmitter, so not only can I now listen to my MP3 player in my car (I didn't need it for my previous vehicle because I had a cassette deck adapter) but I can listen to it at work too. I had the best day at work I've had in a long time just because of that.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I got one too along with a tape adapter...Good stuff...What made today special is finding out about something that helps a lot and takes little effort and saves a boatload of time.