What made today awesome?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Legend Saber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

That's a woman's vehicle. >_>
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

:-o YOU DISCOVERED MY SECRET IDENTITY!
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Better than no car I'll guess...
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>_> I was never into cars. I mean, as long as its got great gas mileage and is easy to drive I am like, so happy. Actually, it's a little sad how car-retarded I am. It takes me a good while to memorize someone's car and I used to remember how that would drive people crazy if they were picking me up from school or work or what have you!

I am like, so thrilled that mai haanii won some cash from a scratch off ticket because that means he gets to put my Christmas present on layaway! At least, that's what I'm thinking.
  5. Nazo Moderator

MATERIALISTIC BITCH! >:O

On an on topic note. My day was fucking full of awesome. All I did at work was put xmas displays up. I only worked 5 hours today, and 3 hours of that was taken up by putting xmas trees together and setting them up for display and things of the sort. I didn't have to bother with any of the customers or anything much today. Shitchea.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I made...about 600 ish albums from scratch...I've been trying to make a script that automatically puts music and remixes together and it's a success but I have to go a ways before I can convert a shit ton of material into albums with one button press or so...ha lazymodo/eajymodo
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1318038849324.jpg
    YES, YES I AM THAT MATERIALISTIC BITCH <3. >__> Funny how I'm all giggles about that. And lol, when I used to work at the bookstore in the mall I really did enjoy putting up displays 'cause that meant staying the hell away from customers...well, until I realized that most of the customers I spoke to were actually fun to talk to.

Also, actually today sucks. I think I have a dental abscess or SOMETHING because my mouth is now hell -__-;.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Reached a breakthrough in my remix program...I can do striped tracks better now.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I got Kirby's Return to Dreamland, which is absolutely friggin' awesome, and I preordered the collector's edition of Skyward Sword, so I'll have me a sweet gold Wiimote in a few weeks.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>_> I want to get both games so damn badly, but this is the time of year where money goes toward other people. I have like, 5 birthdays and a baby shower this coming month, so I'm going to have to curb my game spending.

And um, Ikusa-kun, I...sort of want you to know that I've been pretty bad lately, so...y'know...that whip have some delectable uses ._.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Should I wear the hat too?
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Yes!?!

lolz but seriously...hats make people look cool and that looks like indiana jones kirby...
  13. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I think I'm going to go back to school and get my MBA in finance. This will probably be one of the most important decisions of my life.

..Wish me luck! :cookie:
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Good luck, buddy, because my God that sounds tough! Actually, anything school related sounds tough right about now, but at least you're smart!
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

GOOD LUCK ZACKAHKAH. Man. You need to talk/post more. >[

Umm, pretty much what made today awesome was buying a pretty awesome journal that I'm going to attack write in and love with all my heart. =D
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

<__< My sister fell on her ass today and that made my day. Dumb whore shouldn't wear 6 inch heels to work just to come by the house where there are like, fucking 15 steps and an incline.
  17. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Haha thanks guys. It's been a tough couple of months lately, but I'm finally getting back to making life work. I shall do my best with the posting here. Promise!
  18. Nazo Moderator

>getting your life to work
    >world economic balance turning to shit

Good luck, bro.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You are so positive thinking, Kurisu-kun. Please be a motivational speaker for suicidals >__>

Okay, so like, today's awesome because I am the proud owner of a new little cousin and this time IT'S FROM MY FAVORITE COUSIN. For once, I don't have to worry! 'cept for her daddy's relatives. I honestly feel that I'm going to snap sooner or later, but I can't because Kii-chan is like, one of the few people I hate to be mad at me <__<;.

And fuck yeah for birth control, because I swear to Satan mai haanii was staring a little too hard at the nursery T__T.
  20. Nazo Moderator

I lol'd for a couple minutes at this. Noted. Lolololol!