What made today awesome?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Legend Saber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I bought a bass guitar yesterday, and named him Hipster. I've been learning how to play, and I almost mastered a tiny mini song, so I am proud. ^__________^
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Sleeping without waking up dead and a few other things.
  3. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Kittens o.o
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

Hi Lith.

I just wanted to say that. Nothing has made today awesome. Except maybe the fact that it's another day I haven't gone completely insane. >_>
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Everyone is back. I borrowed some of the Teen Titans books from a friend, and they're WONDERFUL! 19 year old Beast Boy *fap fap fap* I also got some new clothes (two shirts and a skirt), and a new pair of Skullcandy headphones. Tomorrow I'm going to buy a tuner and some picks for Hipster (my bass)
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

Learned more about FL.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I scared the bejeezus out of mai haanii by hiding in his closet while he was getting dressed for work, so when he opened the door, BLAMMO
    1242367884506.jpg
    Today started off just nicely .-.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

I got my truck back from the shop, which is awesome in that I have it and can drive it, just not that I have to pay back the repair cost to my parents. But at least I don't have to drive my mom's car or have them take me to work.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

It was the first real session of Scion for the semester, and my character didn't get incapacitated! Usually she gets incapacitated at least once per session, but not this time! HAH!
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

My mom bought me a 32" HDTV as a sort of "welcome home" gift since my house sold and I have to move back in with my parents. I never thought I'd say this, but GOD DAMN IT LOOKS AMAZING. I was never sold on HDTV until I played Dead Island on it earlier. I thought it looked good on a SDTV, now it looks AMAZING.

Also, lol, spell check doesn't say anything about HDTV but it underlines SDTV. Guess that shows how dead the format is already.
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, I only worked 4 hours, and I was a people greeter, but I got to people greet for the Garden Center! However, at 5, the normal people greeter for the garden center, Susan, came in and I was supposed to go to the GM door. Well, I did that, until the Filipino door greeter Teodora came in at 5:30. Well, since there aren't supposed to be two door greeters at the GM door, I had to go talk to the CSMs about it, and after a few "we need to sort this outs" and "I don't know what to dos," one of the CSMs, Eadie, was like "Well, thanks for people greeting, you can go!" And I said "Go where?" And she said "Back to the Garden Center?" And I told her that I was a people greeter for the day and she was like "Well, do you wanna go back to the Garden Center?" And I was like "Umm, of course I do!" And she was like "deuces" and then Tara, the original CSM I talked to was like "Did they ever figure out what to do with you?" And I told her yes and that I was going back to the garden center, and she just shook her head while laughing. So I got a free hour of talking to Susan. =D
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Persona 2: Innocent Sin is all the awesome I need right now, though FUCKING LOADING TIMES and "uh-oh, I forgot how contacts work" kind of got me.

And I love the phrase "deuces" ever so much, Nekoko-chan >__>. Here, have some fabulous.
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

I was having problems with the framerate dropping on Portal on my desktop, but it runs buttery smooth on my laptop, so I is happy. ^_^
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> I'm eating melon bread, so I am flippin' stocked at the moment.
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, today was awesome because Jeremy (who is a CSM) watched the door for me (people greeting again) while I went to break. And CSMs rarely watch the door for lowly associates like me, so I felt special. He even had a support manager come and watch over the cashiers all so that I could go to break!
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

Anime made today awesome...
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

I got a $30 HDMI cable for $9. It was supposedly new but the girl at the store I bought it said it looked like it had been opened so she sold it to me at the used price. Sure it's not the cheapest price I could have ever possibly gotten, but it's just awesome that I got a huge discount. I was able to get that and Forza 4 for $8 thanks to the stuff I traded in.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Bought some cheap PSP games I wanted to play, Sonic Adventure for DC...saw a Sega Nomad for sale...all sorts of awesome shit culminating today into a souffle of awesome.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

Bought Arkham City, which is awesome enough, but to make it more awesome, it came with Arkham Asylum (for the same price as AC by itself) and I was able to download the Catwoman bundle for AC and the Joker challenge maps for AA.
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

Technically this made yesterday awesome, but whatever. It was too dark to take a picture. My new car will make every day awesome:

[IMG]

It's a 2007 Mazda 3, and it KICKS. ASS.

FUCK. YES.