What made today awesome?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Legend Saber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I got to have my birthday party today with my mom and sister in Ireland.

Three-course dinner, plus an awesome cake. Omg is was so amazing, I loved it. <3
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Spaghetti Dinner. Also I have a working camera and my tablet settings finally seem more sane, Also working on my stepmania talent are noticeably paying off.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Sou-to's birthday is in January? Wow, I really do suck at remembering people's birthdays! For the sake of wishing you a happy birthday here's some art!
    [IMG]
    Just watch out for the yandere and you'll be set! Otanjoubi Omedetou, Sou-to!

Stepmania, eh? All I do is DDR since my computer isn't particularly savvy for the Stepmania, but yay! Ah, I'm currently working on a new video game project and I haven't done that in ages. It's fun.
  4. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Wasn't really awesome. Terrible actually.

I was at the local YMCA and headed towards the lockers. Walked into the room, and the first thing I see is an old Asian man butt naked. I saw his penis. And his balls.

Both were tiny.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

The most that made today awesome was the fact that one of my new friends at work (who's a CSM) spent most of the day bringing me my change, and just acting like a total goofball with me. He even confided in me when the other CSMs (customer service managers) were pissing him off! So that made me happy.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

It's good to have allies when you're at war.

I found some awesome sales today and I didn't even have to cut a bitch.
  7. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Not having to go to work!

Jokes aside, I actually found a knife of mine. I thought I had lost it forever, but found it. Seems that when I was cleaning I somehow managed to put it and it's sheathe in my closet.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Getting to play Wii with my sister and niece. That was awesomely fun!
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ah, I found one of my hair accessories in the back seat of my car. I just thought it slipped away somewhere!
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Umm, today so far, no one's caused any drama. >> Yesterday was all drama filled and blah.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well any day I don't get shot or stabbed directly or partially in the face has got to be a good day.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I have a job! And I'm working right now, and have visitors, so it makes me happy. It's my first job, so I'm incredibly proud of myself. So it's been a good couple of weeks.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Congrats, Stephy! Good to know you're doing well out there!

So, today I totally beat my previous score on DDR. Well, the Blue Impulse song. On maximum, too! I coulda died!
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I get to play stepmania when I'm tired...though that usually mean losing 4-5 hours without really noticing it.
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Breaking the shoutbox. lol

There wasn't really anything special today, but that made me laugh, so it's good enough.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Breaking the shoutbox seems to be fun. I'll have to try that one of these days.

Ah, I finally woke up on time today, so no breaking the sound barrier for me today. It sucks having to rush.
  17. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Free pancakes at IHOP.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That's one of the things I miss about college. Free food all over the place. All I have to do is pretend that I give a fig newton about AKA-47 or whatever sorority and I get some cheez doodles and pizza.

Ah...I'm still high off of getting up on time, so yeah.
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well today (yesterday) was made awesome by two things: one, I got my tax return, and two, my dad and stepmom said that they would pay for my new transmission. SO THAT MEANS I CAN DO WHATEVER TF I WANT WITH MY TAX RETURN INSTEAD OF USING IT ON THE CAR. YESSIR MARCH IS LOOKING HELLA BETTER THAN FEBRUARY.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

I went to sleep in the middle of the night last night instead of in the morning. Also not being encased in flames forever is always nice.