What kind of clothes do you usually wear?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Legend Saber, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I don't usually care about what I'm wearing, since I'm not particularly image conscious. I prefer plain, subtle clothing, and avoid stuff that has prominent labels, logos or pictures. I don't like to stand out, I'd rather just look respectable.

Usually I'll just throw on whatever clean clothes are closest to me in the morning.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Depends on my mood I guess. Normally I'm caught in my work clothes considering that's where most of my time goes, work, but on the off chance that I don't have to wear anything related to work, I'm either in blue jeans and a t-shirt, a skirt and a fancy shirt, a skirt and a t-shirt, or capris and a cute shirt.

I also like to wear Converses and flip-flops as my shoes.
  3. Vulcan The Master of Fire

Whatever is comfy and clean at the moment.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

I'll just wear whatever. Jeans and a shirt if I'm not working, a shirt and khaki pants if I have a while before I go to work (so I just have to change my shirt) or my work uniform when I'm working. I always wear the same shoes. Most of my shirts contain images/logos for stuff I like, like bands, games, Marvel characters, etc. I hardly have any plain shirts except for dress shirts, which I only wear when I feel I actually need to.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I basically wear the most easy to manage cloth for the situation. Recently though I've been wearing my suspenders more. I'll wear em with some stylish clothes too. I have clothes mostly t's and button ups with sweat pants or khakis.
  6. Dexter Tea Time

I typically find myself wearing respectable, nice, interesting clothes that people find unique for my type. I like to have fun with what I wear, much like a female. Dangoon is a good place to shop. And Diesel.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Right now as little as the situation calls for.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ah...whoa, Pie. So, I'll just make sure to take peeks and glances when you aren't looking (it's not cheating if I'm not touching, right!?). I don't think my preference in clothes changed at all. My normal look is either a t-shirt or collared, a pair of jeans that won't cut off circulation to...well, everything, colorful socks, and tennis shoes. Like, New Balance. Or a collared shirt with a matching a tie, a skirt (either dark colors or something plaid or stripey) that is a respectable length, thigh highs or knee highs, and a pair of boots (like combat). I'm interested in punk wear (and goth wear to a certain point), so I own a lot of clothes with straps, buckles, spikes, etc. I also like jerseys. However, my work clothes are either pant suits or prep-type clothing.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I stick with the classic jeans and a t-shirt most of the year, though in winter, I wear a lot of hoodies. Sometimes I'll wear shorts in the summer, and I adore high top shoes, though I've never had the pleasure of Converse. I'll also occasionally wear a skirt, and if I feel I might run into certain people, I'll try my best to look cute. Usually, I don't care. XD
  10. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

PJ's. Get at me.

EDIT: What I usually wear, eh? Jeans and a long sleeve shirt/sweater.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love P.J's. I wear them around my residence hall all the time.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Work: Black jeans or khakis with a white T-shirt or dress shirt

Casual: Blue jeans, T-shirt and an unbuttoned shirt on top most of the time
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love the jeans/t-shirt look, but sometimes I just feel the need to shake it up every once in a while. I used to absolutely hate skirts and dresses, but lately I've been thinking how nice it would be to have them. I have a couple skirts, but I've been wanting a sun dress or something. I dunno, just new for me.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, yeah, I do have a couple of dresses, but they're like, summery. A t-shirt and a pair of good jeans will always be timeless, y'know? It's stylish and comfy.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Sweat pants and tshirts for the most part. Over the last 3 years I gained about 40 pounds and lost about 60 and gained about 60 again. If I didn't choose as such I'd be buying new stuff quite often.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm not a fan of sweat pants. =/
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Sweatpants are comfy as hell, so I wear them around the house or to the grocery store. Also, track pants are awesome.
  18. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm more a fan of track pants. I love pajama pants, and I'll wear those any time to just about any place, because I'm a lazy American.
  19. PKT Forever /a/lone

What are track pants?
  20. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

My usual wear has changed a lot considering I now work at a place that I have to wear a certain kind of clothing, or I'm sent home.

So let's say that my day clothes are pretty much the same as what I listed up there, but my work clothes include a range of blue shirts (usually blue, royal blue, or navy) and khaki pants. As is the uniform for Walmart.