What is your favorite book?

Discussion in 'Other Media' started by Legend Saber, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Aww, I like The Great Gasby, too. Honestly I have a hard time picking a favorite book...I think it's due to my wishy-washy nature. Let's see...I sort of want to say Gary Paulsen's Hatchet or Agatha Christie's And Then There Was None. I mean, those were a few of the first books I remember reading and thinking "this is nothing like Green Eggs and Ham!". But there is Through The Looking Glass to consider...I'll have to rethink this. Maybe I should pick a favorite based on current adult-ness.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Hatchet was good.
  3. Kurama Why you gotta player hate on IG-88?

I'm going to go off a limb here and not name a classic. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Orwell. But 1984 as my favorite book ever? I'd be lying if I said it was.

[IMG]

Take a long, hard look at this man. Look into his eyes. He knows which character you love the most, or which one you want to be the character with plot armor. He is out for their blood.

Human motivation is not split into black and white. People are not saints. When there is war, there is loss, and not just a brief moment of it.

That's why A Song of Ice and Fire (which I'm classifying as one book here, even though it's projected to be 6) is my favorite book of all time.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My favorite book has been the same since eighth grade, and it's the only one I've read as many times as I have (over ten). But I do find it hard to compile a list of my top ten favorite, especially since whenever I read a new one, the list shifts around.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

I really want to read what Kurama suggest [and 1984] but I'm more of a peck and paw type of reader.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I got it! For now, I'm going to select Night Watch. I know it's not exactly perfect, but I enjoyed the series. There's a good balance between the supernatural and the drama which I like.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Lately, I've been really into books by Christopher Moore. I spent most of my $25 amazon gift card on two of his books. He's amazing.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

I guess the Azumanga Daioh Omnibus was my favorite.
  9. Lucifer Satanica New Member

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy by SD Perry. I'm a huge RE fan and this book let us get to know some of the characters that we didn't get to see much of in the game. It is an all around fantastic story, I never get bored of reading it! Don't really like the Trent character, though.