What game are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by PropMaster, May 16, 2011.

1. PropMaster Smurfly

Thats right.. What the fuck are you waiting to come out?

Since me and my girl are into fighting games and have everyone to hit the 360, next up

Street Fighter X Tekken!

2. PKT Forever /a/lone

This is cool and all but I want another Capcom Vs SNK. Maybe a SEGA vs Nintendo too.

The games I really want are the ones I brainstormed with people over the years.
  3. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

LA Noire. 'nuff said
  4. Nazo Moderator

Hmm...

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim
    Gears of War 3

That's the only ones I am remotely interested in at the moment. Haven't had the time to look up what's coming out.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Let's see...currently my top game of interest is Catherine.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

Jeez, a lot of games are coming out that I want. Just off the top of my head:

Dungeon Siege 3
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Street Fighter X Tekken
    Alice: Madness Returns
    Diablo III
    Prototype 2
    inFamous 2
    Uncharted 3
    Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    Metal Gear Solid: Rising
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Again, that's just right off my head. If I actually looked at a list of upcoming releases it would probably be twice as long.
  7. Nazo Moderator

Prototype 2 has such are re-fucking-tarded premise. I'm over 9000% sure that Duke Nukem Forever is going to disappoint so many old Duke fans.

That's all I wanted to say.

I'm only looking forward to Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

The premise of Prototype 2 is silly, but I enjoyed the gameplay of the first one to such a great extent that I stopped paying attention to the story, so I imagine I'll do the same thing when I play Prototype 2.

Also, stuff I forgot:

Tales of Graces F
    Mass Effect 3
    Batman: Arkham City (I have no idea how I forgot this, it's easily my most anticipated game behind Skyrim)
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Sonic Generations
  9. Nazo Moderator

Yeah, I'm just a story buff. I'm sure the gameplay will be nearly the same, MAYBE some new abilities, but other than that? Meh.

But yeah, after E3, I have many games I'm looking forward to.

AC: Revelations (C'mon AC is a WIN series.)
    Mass Effect 3 (They're bringing back a lot of good shit from the first ME)
    Sonic Generations (Looks awesome and old school Sonic is always superior sonic.)
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (A Legend Returns.)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Campaign looks nice. I'm sure the Multiplayer will be about the same as MW2's, hopefully less glitchy...)
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Epic.)
    Halo 4 (FINISH THE FIGHT. START ANOTHER FIGHT.)
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ooooh, Armored Core? I'm okay with that. And Sonic Generations. And Devil Survivor 2, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Black Rock Shooter, Resident Evil Mercenaries or whatever, and there are others!