What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Media' started by Legend Saber, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Right now I dance between Firefox and Google Chrome. I like Firefox because it has a bunch of great addons (NoScript, Stumble, Adblock, etc.), but I hate it because it's relatively system intensive compared to a lighter browser like Chrome. It takes wayyy longer to open, uses more RAM and generally moves slower.

Essentially, I use Firefox for my main browsing experience, and Google Chrome when I just need to quickly look something up.
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I use my PS3 at home since I don't have internet (I'm picking up a wireless signal from somewhere else) so...whatever that browser is. My mom has IE, but her old PC had Firefox, which I liked better, so I may download it.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

You can run linux on your ps3 to run firefox. Probably even take in the wifi and route that to another computer.

Anyhow I use firefox. The features are second to none. Memory usage is where it truly does suck balls. I'd go for something slower if the memory was better so I might give chrome another install after all. Opera is decent too. IE seems ancient to be honest. It was anoying to hear people think tabbed browsing was a new thing when ie got it.
  4. Overdrive New Member

I pretty much use Chrome now. My second choice is Internet Explorer, unfortunately by habit.
  5. Sapphire Rose Bleeding thorugh the eyes.

Opera and Chrome
  6. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

Opera and FireFox
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I use em all to an extent...
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm now using Firefox and IE on our laptop (which is picking up that same wireless connection my PS3 was) alternately, but mostly Firefox.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Firefox and sometimes Opera. Mostly Firefox.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I mainly use Chrome. If something's going wrong with Chrome, I'll then go to Firefox, and I usually use the AOL browser if someone's linked me something on AOL because it's too much of a hassle to copy the link and go to another browser, when it can just be pulled up there.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Firefox 3.6. I may have Chrome, Opera, Firefox 4 and IE 8 installed but they all get no use from me.
  12. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Chrome is the shit.
  13. Lucifer Satanica New Member

Opera.

It was great until I installed the newest update...it hasn't been that bad but sometimes freezes.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Eh, I don't know how to get addons for chrome yet, same with opera...hell everything but firefox is crippled in my hands.
  15. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Adons? As in extensions? Just google 'em.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I never did like using Adon-my preference usually goes to Cammy or sometimes Sakura. Ooooh ADD-ONS, GEEZ ZACKARIO LEARN TO SPELL.

Ahem, and I still use Firefox. I love me some add-ons.