Welcome thread

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Jul 24, 2009.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

We can fix that this time around if you help a little.
  2. Tatsu Dragoniac

Hi there, got an e-mail from one of the members to check back in and now here I am. But I have to say I'm a bit at the edge with the forum, looks kinda badly arranged to me. Is there any chance I can change the looks of the forum? Anyway, I will get used to it I think and I will try to post again. I hope I still know some users here... Btw. on the first page it looks like this forum has thousands of users, are those spambots or is this forum really that active?
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Those are definitely just spambots, and because our main admin barely comes online, it's not easy to ward them off. But, welcome back nonetheless! And there's a skinbox at the bottom left when you scroll all the way down, if that's what you're talking about.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

Welcome back Tatsu! I dunno if you remember me, but I remember you, and it's good to see old members coming back.
  5. Tatsu Dragoniac

Oh yes, I remember you. I'm glad for every use who didn't change his name... :D And thanks for the helpt with the skinbox. I really need to change the colors.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I used to be knwon as Phlynthe around most forums or PKT.