Under the Marquee Archive

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions and Complaints' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm probably one of the few who actually care, but I noticed that whenever I click on "Under the Marquee" in the archive, it actually takes me to Game-Over Online's archive for Under the Marquee. Just pointing this out in case there was a way to fix it, or something. o.o
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Alrighty, should be fixed now.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Shouldn't this be locked since it was resolved.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Depends. I prefer to leave threads like this unlocked in case I made some error (and the problem hasn't actually been resolved), or if someone has further inquiry on the topic.

Since we're not that big it shouldn't be a problem, lol.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I don't see why it should be locked. Threads have only been locked in the past when the members got too out of hand. >> Oh and it works fine now, David. :]
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I dunno. It's just that some people would lock this kind of thing. I'll leave you two to your job though lolz.
  7. Nazo Moderator

Only if you're Grave Wisdom.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Ah well that explains things.
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

To be honest I've never understood why people feel the need to lock topics the instant they're resolved. Sure, it might lead to purposeless discussion (kind of like what's happening now, I guess), but it's much better than potentially leaving people in the dark about things.

I much prefer this method.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Besides, if a new member sees a thread title that has anything to do with the archive, and it hasn't been closed, they might decide to post in it, instead of making an entirely new thread, of which would just be closed again.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yep. Definitely very helpful for newcomers to keep topics like this open.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep in the afternoon.