This is a fun game.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 25, 2011.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

Kat may have a world record in winterbells...
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pshhh. Winterbells is totally easy!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

Play it, Stephy. I'll let you know though, I have a 20 digit score. >> :D

;-; I don't mean to slaughter the scores. I just get so competitive! There are certain games that I know I can never be the best at, so when I do find the few that I am, I want to keep a hold of the title as long as I can.

Nah, I bet people have gotten way higher scores than mine. Not that I really know anyone else who's ever played winterbells minus well, us and the friends that I've shown the site to.
  3. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Played Winterbells 3 times. Exactly 3. Not even going to mention what my score was. I can't play for shit on a laptop. Nowhere near enough mouse movement. Screw that. I'd forgotten what it was, now I am reminded how much rage there is about a goddamn bunny.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

If it's difficult to play on a laptop, I'll wait until I can get at my desktop.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

It's not difficult on a laptop! My first highest score I got was on my old Lenovo laptop. In fact, I only managed to be Mic's score using my iPod Touch. I could've even kept going if I didn't have to go into work when I got the score. It was so exhilarating though. I believe that was one of the best days I had at work, too. >__> I KNOW I'M PATHETIC. LEAVE ME ALONE, PLZ.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Don't worry, I'll play soon, promise. :)
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Yeah sure cheat by using a touch screen. My high score that I can remember is 6010.
  8. Nazo Moderator

I had a 17 digit score. I just gave up. I got bored lol. Playing straight for like 20 minutes on a repetitive bunny hopping on bells game is not my cup of tea.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Because we all believe that.:rolleyes:
  10. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Uh, yeah, we do. What planet do you live on?
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

I believe he did it.
  12. Nazo Moderator

[IMG]

K, I miscounted. 18 digit. My old photobucket account still holds some legendary content.
  13. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I meant the second part of what you said earlier. About the game not being your cup of tea. >__> I know you got the 18 digit score.
  14. Nazo Moderator

But it's true. It's not. It's a the same thing constantly and it gets annoying.