This is a fun game.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 25, 2011.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

But have you unlocked it's full power? Come to think of it the DS has had the most pokemon games so far.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Hmm, that's true. Let's see...the GB only had the Pokemon Primary Colors + Green if you include both Japanese and American releases. The GBC had...um, Pokemon G/S/C, two Pokemon Card games, and a puzzle game, right? The GBA only had R/S/E, the Mysterious Dungeon one, and the two remakes, so...the DS ended up with a shit-ton more games. You have Dash, four Mysterious Dungeon games, that other puzzle game, three Pokemon Ranger games, P/D/Plat followed by the two remakes of the GBC games, and the two current generation titles...ah, and I'm sure there are still more, too.

Yeah, the DS is a Poke Gold Mine.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah, that's true, it is. Hah, never really noticed that before.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

3ds should be even better.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

HEY. HEY GUYS. HOW ABOUT WE UM, I DUNNO, STAY ON TOPIC HERE!? I SEE NEW POSTS THINKING SOMEONE'S BEAT MY SCORE, AND LOL, I AM DISAPPOINTED.

Oh and no, I haven't beaten my score yet.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

Kat, it'll likely end up like the last challenge you put out there, Winterbells. Where you get such a ridiculously high score that people get discouraged from even trying to beat it. I do have to say you are a champion of casual games. Now back to pokemon, I wonder what the 3ds games will be like and if they will put any more on the DS.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I can't seem to get very far in the second round. Of the game posted, that is.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

I haven't even tried, but I'll get there again someday. I shall not be defeated. I mean, forever. Just temporarily.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Though I try, I dare not hope to surpass Kat's score.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

WHY NOT STEPHY!? BEAT IT, PLEASE. Everyone gave up so easily with Winterbells. I mean, I know I made it pretty impossible to beat the score (and took me years to finally beat the person's score that beat mine in the first place), but I don't want everyone giving up. ;-;
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

You're right! I can't give up so easily! I will practice until I diiiiieeee! *is determined*
  12. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I'm like at 140K lol. Epic fail. I didn't spend much time on it, just a few minutes doing whatever. Crashing, mainly.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

400,000 range...I don't remember the exact number, because I wasn't on my compy, but it had to be between 400,000 and 401,000 ;__;.
  14. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Last I played I got up to 416,000 something. It was a little more than that, but definitely in the 416 thousand range.

EDIT: Just scored 463,705.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh. God. I suck. I SUCK SO MUCH RIGHT NOW I'M STILL AT MY PREVIOUS RANGE.

Still easier than Winterbells, though >__>;.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I never played Winterbells.
  17. Darth Arkas RC-1138

18. Venom Well-Known Member

I can't even get close. I'll make it one day though.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Nekoko-chan in Srs Modo when it comes to attacking high scores is lethal, man. I've only gained like, 5 thousand points over my previous score >__>.
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I haven't attempted again, but I shall soon!