This is a fun game.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 25, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

529,525! HAH. BEAT THAT, VENOM.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

At least one hundred mudkips were beached due to the fact that I like turtles.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love Treeco the best. <3
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

So, Nekoko-chan is the winner after all? And fuck that, give me Torchic even though once it evolves...it's soooooo ugly. Though there aren't that many cute pokemon out there in R/S/E like in the previous generations .-.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah... But in Black I totally picked Snivy. I named it Severous after Snape. XD
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

God. Damn. It.

Don't worry, I'm the competitive type, so I won't be letting this go. You goin' down. ^_^
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh, I don't think so, sir. XD
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

meh, I'm too lazy to get revenge right now anyway.

While we're semi-sorta on the topic...or were...which Pokemon game for GBA should I get, if I were to get one? I dunno why but a while back I really wanted a Pokemon game to play, but I couldn't find any. I still want one so I'm curious as to exactly which one would be worth getting.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'd go with Emerald since there are extra features and Emerald is my birthstone >__>. Oh, but if you're not really feeling that particular generation you can always get Pokemon Leaf Green since it's an awesome remake in my opinion. There's still some of that good old fashioned nostalgia in there.
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I agree with Mai-senpai. Either get Emerald or Leaf Green. Leaf Green is my favorite thus far.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

What they said, leaning more toward emerald though.
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

Emerald is like, the only one I don't recall seeing a copy of somewhere. >_< I'll track it down though. I don't have a DS anymore and I doubt I'll get a 3DS until Christmas so I have to go with the older Pokemon games either way, but since I've never been big on the series (I liked Yellow a bit though) nostalgia isn't really a factor.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. G/S/Crystal is still my favorite Pokemon generation, so you could always go GBC mode if you have an GBASP or something.
  14. Venom Well-Known Member

I remember playing Crystal, but...that's all I remember.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

The GSC series was really good too. I didn't like RGBY as much. RSE was okay. DPP was kinda good.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Gold was my favorite when I had it, but then my mom lost my GBC with that game in it when we moved, and I was quite upset.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Yeah, that deserved an Omen style push over the staircase -__o.
  18. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh hell yes. I searched for it for years. Sometimes I still do. I had packed random junk in this plastic Easter basket I had, and she took all that stuff out, filling it with stuffed animals instead, and couldn't remember where she put the random stuff, including my GBC. She does that all the time. She'll take it into her head to actually clean maybe once a year, and then she'll pack stuff away and forget where the fuck she puts it so it's lost and gone forever.
  19. PKT Forever /a/lone

For all it matters you could replace the thing now that their really cheap.
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Eh, I don't really need to anymore. I have my DS. *shrug*