This is a fun game.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 25, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

2. Venom Well-Known Member

I probably would have done better if I hadn't spazzed out the second time it sped up.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I played a few times (okay, really 3) and...I guess because I keep throwing myself once things get a little...hectic...ah...um...

98900 is currently my highest .__. I WANT TO BLAME MY KEYPAD, BUT I JUST SUCK I NEED TO PLAY MORE.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

THANK YOU VENOM. NOW I HAVE A REASON TO PLAY OTHER THAN TO BEAT MY OWN SCORE. Which is very pathetic in its own way.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

254,655 is currently my high score! I was totally into zone until it sped up and changed...colors on me and then I was like "I CAN'T FUCKING USE MY SHARIGAN ANYMORE" and proceeded to crash >__>. Once I treated the game like some sort of "speed shooter" I was able to get it. I have to remind myself that the arrow isn't as skinny as I think it is!
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

xD I like how you can easily avoid the blocks by like, edging around them. And my high score right now is 280,154.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I swear to God that there is something wrong with my eyesight or something. As soon as shit becomes The Matrix I suddenly can't judge the distance between my triangular ship and them 3D squares. OH, DON'T WORRY, I'M GOING TO AT LEAST BEAT MY SCORE.

EDIT->327,830 is currently my high score, so I think my problem is that I don't take into consideration the increased speed. Just because it doesn't look or feel like it is going faster doesn't mean my reflexes won't notice!
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

AHHH STOP BEATING MY SCORE! I'mma play while I wait for Brandon to hook up his GameCube.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

420,000! I haven't beaten Venom, but at least I'm not stuck getting less than 100k like I have been the last three rounds I've been playing.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Girl, please, you're TOTALLY OWNING MY ASS AT THIS POINT, BECAUSE SUDDENLY I'M STILL AT MY PREVIOUS SCORE T__T. Well, if you beat Ikusa-kun's score then I wouldn't mind taking you on complete with sensual massage oil and various paraphernalia.

I-it's not like I've been reading yuri again or anything, baka Nekoko-chan!
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

429,715 is now my highest score! GODDAMMIT, I AM GETTING SO CLOSE TO BEATING IKUSA-KUN.
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll resign as my score is already over 9000.
  14. Venom Well-Known Member

Enjoy.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Goddammit, you're trying to upset me, I just know it, because I was like, a thousand points close towards beating your score and NOW THAT SCORE IS OB-SO-FUCKING-L33T GODDAMMIT. That's okay, it just means that I have a new goal!
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

UGH WHY VENOM. WHY.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

Because your exercises in futility amuse and delight me. ^_^
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

That's so mean! I can't get anything higher than 335,244 right now. I'M NOT GIVING UP, THOUGH.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

Please don't, because it'll make it even funnier when I get a higher score. :p
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

Veenom Vernon....err Venom Crusher of dreams...

I misspelled it a few times...