The time for revival is upon us

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions and Complaints' started by Phunky Philosophy, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

This place is shit right now. Can we all agree on it? Ill try and be active and get people I know to sign up. I think if we all try to get everyone we know to sign up or come back, beg them and bribe them with sex if we have to, this place might live once again.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm going to try to get a few people I know to post over here as well. Perhaps they will stick to both places like glue.
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

In all honestly I don't know too many people who would be interested in joining up here, but I'll see what I can do, and post when I can.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm with David. Mostly everyone that I know that likes forums has already signed up here, and is either letting real life overcome them or despises WF so much that they don't want to come back. But, who knows? I can always try.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I know a lot of people who have not even heard of WF, so hopefully I can get all of them to join. I have gotten two of them to at least look at the boards, one of them registered but has been unable to activate via email.
  6. I'll come back :confused:
    1 people like this.
  7. Nazo Moderator

I'll agree, but only when you're serious.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

I don't know anyone that I can bring in (because everyone I know I met here) but I'll be around, maybe I'll try starting topics again.
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yep, making new topics is the next best thing to getting new members. If the 5-6 people here made only one or two threads per day, it would generate more than enough activity to keep us going. So if you can't find people to join, make a couple new threads per day instead.
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Hmm, I guess we'll see.
  11. Cletus Well-Known Member

Are you single? My name is Markus and I created Plentyoffish.com; my site is completely free and we generate about 800,000 relationships a year. The majority of users are just like you, they just want someone to share all those special times with. Being single kind of gets old after a while so if you are looking for someone you may as well just join us; we have millions of people and best of all we're free! So signup here!

Maybe you should take Markus' advice on how to run this site, seems like a great idea to me dude, bro, brah, broski.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well maybe we should get a system of bots to promote the place. It might have some interesting results.
  13. Zandragna Chaos Lord

It's not that I dislike the forums, I had a few moments of fun here. But alas, WoW has taken me. :O (Private server too lol) I'll ~try~ to pop in and out at times. But anyhoo I'll see about helping when I can
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, congrats on the private server, and thanks for trying to help, but it looks as if again, everyone's all talk, no action. It's easy to say you'll do something than it is to actually do it. :/
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Some of us try to be around but are a bit busy now a days.