The Insomniacs Thread

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Pretty much, I feel we need a thread for those of us that just can't sleep at night, when we're supposed to be up in an hour. Or even for those night owls (that's my excuse) that just like to stay up all night, or at least into the late hours of the night. Post whatever you want in here. Thoughts, videos, pictures, GIFs, etc. Pretty much, anything that your mind is wandering to while you're staying up at night.

As for me, I really should be going to bed right now. But I probably won't be tired even when I go to bed, my mind racing with too many things that have happened today. Well, my mind races in general, especially late at night. Nighttime is usually when I find myself depressed more than during the day, since I barely know anyone that stays up as late as I do (minus Chris.) So I don't have people to talk to me, to keep me occupied, so my mind just. Races. Things that happened, things that didn't happen, things that should've happened, things that will never happen, even the contemplation of what death is. What it's like, what happens after death. Will I die normally? Am I going to be in some tragic accident that's posted all over the news? When I die, how will those that I know online learn of my death? Will it be like the car accident, and one of my friends randomly calls/texts my phone and whatever living relative I have answers it? Will anyone come to my funeral? Who will be alive to do the arrangements?

Yeah, that's pretty much my mind right there. >__>
  2. Nazo Moderator

>_>

I'm right here. Hello? I have a mouth, too. Oh, and I could occupy you if you'd put out more. lolololol. Nothing gets you to fall asleep better than after having multiple orgasms.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...My God, you're worse than me, Kurisu-kun, and that's saying something ._.;.

I used to have insomnia during my school days, but ever since having a pretty...regular schedule I actually get sleepy at night. Oh, but you shouldn't be thinking about your death just yet, because you can't trust ANYONE to do your funeral right. I mean, you can make it as simple as possible, but someone is going to fub it up, because really, what are you going to do? Call in Whoopie Golberg and go Ghost on a bitch? Instead, read heaps and heaps of manga. That'll help past the time away AND probably keep the gloomies away.

I think. You could also plot murders .-.
  4. Nazo Moderator

... Don't encourage her...
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

A little worried that you'd be a part of her maniacal plans, dearie? You're always a part of MY plans, so just think of it as...being popular.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  6. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

When I can't sleep I usually make up stories to keep my mind occupied. Lately the members of AFI have been bursting in with Men in Black guns to kill a slime monster.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Guys. >> This isn't really to talk about insomnia, but just to post the random things you find/think about while up at early hours of the night/day.

As for Chris, you know, it's kinda hard to talk to you when you, you know, PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL EFFING NIGHT. HERPADERP. >[
  8. Nazo Moderator

Look who's talking.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Speaking of murders...er, I mean, speaking of random things! Who wants to take a peak at one of my old songs? I'll have to find the track that inspired the lyrics, but man, being bored at night = SUDDENLY, FOLDER DIVING

My Dearest You

My dearest you
    I miss the embrace of your arms
    Silently consuming my heart
    Softly taking over my soul
    Where did I go wrong?
    Wasn't my devotion strong?

Dearest love, unraveling
    Your profile is disappearing from me
    Spinning, twirling to reveal such a cruel joke
    You are no longer here
    But, I still hear your calm voice
    It echoes through this dark room

-Maybe I should've chained you-

My dearest you
    What kind of monster am I?
    I wither as I continue to pine for you
    You won't answer my calling and return
    To act so coy must imply
    The need for a personal reply

Dearest love, unwavering
    My eyes have become a looking glass
    My dreams can be seen
    Capturing every detail, savoring every sensation
    As I make my way through you
    Setting up restraints upon your helpless body

-I wish to haunt your dreams, dearest love-
  10. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Troll'd.
  11. Nazo Moderator

...I don't think you know what trolling is, sir. lol
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Do you guys want me to post my attempt at pop lyrics, because that would make for a good lesson at trolling. Anywaaaaaaaaaay, is it bad for me to crush melatonin into mai haanii's food just to give Eroge Simulation Number 231: Sleeping Molestation a roll?
  13. Nazo Moderator

I've wanted to be molested in my sleep. Kat never does it. She's just bland and plain. >>
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You do realize that the more you complain the less likely Nekoko-chan is going to do anything such as this v, right?
    1310001303986.jpg
  15. Nazo Moderator

I never complain about it. I've mentioned it a couple times, very spaced out from each other. Haven't mentioned it in the longest time until now.

sigh
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. I just wanted an excuse to post that image.
  17. Darth Arkas RC-1138

18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I love how he just airs our personal life on here as if it's no big deal. >__>
  19. Nazo Moderator

20. Nazo Moderator

I got up around 3 yesterday. Been up ever since. Insomnia just hit hard. Just starting to get tired, boy oh boy this is gonna suck for the next few days.