The Afterlife

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Pie, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Ex-Muslim here.

Don't believe in it. After we die, there's nothing.

How far I've fallen from my beliefs..
  2. Nazo Moderator

I'll admit I'm a troll at times. But not at this time.

I just have one question...

What fucking Christian Bible are you reading? Because clearly if you lack the knowledge of this important part of Adam and Eve's story, then you're not reading the right one. :unsure:

The tree of life and the Tree of Knowledge (good & evil) Were the only two trees in the garden of eden. The garden of eden is an expression. It is not a garden. The Tree of Life is Jesus, as an expression, not as of himself. He was the fruit that was safe, that was divine. The tree of knowledge was Lucifer. The forbidden fruit was the gaining of God's wisdom and knowing of the world itself. It was the test of temptation and sin.

GENESIS 3:6 "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also to her husband with her; and he did eat."

Interpretation: Eve laid eyes onto Lucifer, he was gorgous and tempting. She desired his touch, and thus had sex with him. She returned to Adam to and sinned once more.

GENESIS 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Interpretation: The knowledge was gained of their nudity, they created clothing from the bushes they awoke in.

GENESIS 3:8 "And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."

Interpretation: This is where they learned of their nudity and hid from his calling. Afraid to come out of embarrassment.

GENESIS 3:9 "And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?"

Interpretation: This is where God called out to them as I explained.

GENESIS 3:10 "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself."

Interpretation: Adam answered god's call after sowing together some leaves for clothing. Like I mentioned before. (Notice the "I [was] naked." Implying he is clothed now before answering and coming out to God.

GENESIS 3:11 "And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"

Interpretation: God asked how he knew he WAS naked, and asked if they had sinned in the manner of sex. (Sex taught them they were naked.)

GENESIS 3:12 "And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."

Interpretation: Eve, whom God created for Adam to be with, tempted his desire and so he sinned. (Had sex.)

GENESIS 3:13 "And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

Interpretation: God asked what Eve had done, asking if she had sinned with the devil-Lucifer. The replied The Serpent (Lucifer) tempted her lust and gave herself to him.

This is where my story of Eve fucking Lucifer came. WHICH IS TRUE AS I SAID. Interpret it anyway you want, if you're actually dumb enough to not see the interpretations as correct.. you're silly.

GENESIS 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD."

Interpretation: Adam knew his wife, Eve was pregnant, She gave birth to Cain, and believe it was the son the LORD promised. (She was wrong. It also doesn't state Adam and Eve named their children, implying God himself did.) The mark of Cain and the symbol of the serpent. Lucifer's Child.

GENESIS 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

Interpretation: She gave birth to another child, (IT DOESN'T SAY NINE-MONTHS LATER-IMPLYING SOON AFTER CAIN. THUS TWINS.) Abel. Adam's child.

Cain was born first as Lucifer had sex with Eve first. Abel second cause of obvious reasons.

The sons of Eve.

I John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And why slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."

Proof of Cain being the son of Lucifer and Abel the son of Adam. Adam was slain out of jealousy. I won't get into why he did because it's irrelevant. All of this explains my short-handed version of the story. If you interpret in any other way except the complete OBVIOUS, then I laugh.

This is the end of this debate.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I liked it better when it was all about Shin Megami Tensei references. That's the only time I find Bible stuff to be really intriguing.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Shit, I was expecting something from the bible like, "Yea, and Lucifer and Eve got together in bed, and did the tango, and nine months later Cain emerged from Eve's nether-regions." That would be a pretty obvious interpretation. What you actually posted just sounds like you, making shit up.

Sorry, I don't believe in the whole "Aha! God said this, but what he actually meant was this," garbage. I'm kind of surprised that you do, actually. I figured you more intelligent than that.
  5. Nazo Moderator

This is what objectively minded atheists don't get. God speaks in riddles. He doesn't TELL you what to do, he gives guidance, he gives a choice-free will. You actually calling me less intelligent for interpreting the bible in it's actual perspective is retarded. I've learned to not deduct the bible because it speaks in riddles, I've learned to see the meanings in the words and that IS the objective meanings. I'd go as far as calling you oblivious to the obvious when it comes to interpreting the bible's meanings.

Really, though, I don't mean to sound like a preacher, but like I said, It's silly to come to an 'objective' conclusion about the existence of God. It is only right to be subjective in the way you belief. By objectively believing one way or the other, and trying to force your beliefs onto another person or stop a person from believing is dumb. Just dumb. Honestly, in my opinion, being a Christian OR an Atheist is BOTH equally retarded. Neutral ground is the only basis of equality. Black or White always fight. I do not know if God exists or not. I have no belief or disbelief. I'm truly neutral. And when you read and try to learn more about both sides you become able to interpret the bible. And living with my Aunt Ronda, a REAL Christian has taught me a lot about it. The only way to describe her is to meet her. If I was able I would become a scholar in the philosophies of religion.
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Unless god himself comes down to earth and clarifies, the only way to be confident in what the bible means is to read what it says. Assuming the bible is the pure, unadulterated word of god, interpretation by humans does nothing but distort his message. That's my opinion. Call me oblivious to the obvious if you like; there are some 30,000 Christian denominations out there, all with different ways of reading and interpreting the bible. Regardless of whether god speaks in riddles or not, people from different times, cultures and creeds have interpreted the bible a hundred thousand different ways and then some. And I'm pretty sure every last one of them was certain they knew what god was thinking, just like you're certain of what he's thinking now.

But if you think, that out of all the billions of Christians, past and present--some of which have devoted their lives to the very book we're talking about--if you honestly think that you're one interpretation is the 'actual perspective' of god, then what you're saying is beyond arrogant. Christian or not, there is no way in hell you know how to decipher god's riddles, anymore than I do. Stop pretending like you do.
  7. Nazo Moderator

It's not MY interpretation. That's what you're missing here. It's THE interpretation that actual Christians believe in. The same TRUE Christians that DON'T judge people for who they are, even if they're gay or lesbian. The only people fighting against that are extremists, and the ones that believe in Christian science are the uneducated. Real Christians believe this to be the interpretation of the Bible. Even Travis.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

You don't decide who is and isn't REAL or TRUE Christians, Nazo. God does.
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mmkay. Thread closed now before anyone can respond.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.