Tell us an(some) interesting fact(s) about you.

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 4, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Now, I know we're all just dying to know everything about the few members that are here, so I thought this thread would be useful. List as many as you want, and don't be afraid to post more once you think of them, though try not to double post.

I'll start with just one, for now:

I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
  2. Nazo Moderator

I don't exactly know that much software for computers, but I own in the hardware department.
  3. akugi touch the sky

i kill people for a living....
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I can't ride a bike either. xD
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

The opposite of that.

I used to be pretty heavy into rap, hiphop, and nu-metal despite my hate for them now.

I can't cook anything that requires something other than the microwave or oven.

I didn't own a SNES until 2001. (and yet I have more games for it than anything except PS2)

Doctors said I would have a stunted growth due to a medical condition, but I'm 6'6".

I've never been in a physical fight before.

I'll do more later. (And that's another fact about me)
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

I spend most of my day on the computer.
    I know a bit about 3d modeling, basic 2d image editing functions and some animation.
    I know some priciples of photography.
    I used to be really heavy into traditional art forms.
    I collect game systems, anime, books, pretty much anything nerdy.
    ...that's about it...Wahaha
  7. Nazo Moderator

Oh yeah, as Venom, I've never been in a physical fight either. I see fighting as a pointless endeavor. That and without my glasses I'm technically blind, so the victor, of course the other guy, would be absolutely idiotic to think he did something grand to a blind person. >_> I've been challenged to a fight, all of which I've been able to back down from them and they actually leave me be. Because, lol, I'M BLIND. And if you were to break my glasses, mmmmm lawsuit.

There has only been one occasion where I ran and that was up against some fiend who thought he was the shit, and he also had back up. He would've beaten me, I know this. He was pretty fuckin' buff lulz. I'm not big myself, however, I'm extremely quick and pinpoint, and idk if anyone knows, a speedy, accurate shot to the face will deal great damage. Speed over strength. I have punched ONE person in the face and it is one reason why I've never fought again as I broke his nose and after the shot he fell to the ground. I panicked like I killed the guy and ran home. xD Don't remember my age.

Reason I don't fight: 1.) It's pointless, and after the fight you still hate each other, it doesn't resolve anything. 2.) If something were to happen to my glasses, I'm fucked. And the face is usually where the hits go. >_> 3.) I don't want to hurt anyone. Specially since I don't particularly remember hitting the guy in the face until he fell to the ground. Split personality. :\ I'S GONNA GO CWAZY.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

I used to fight a lot as a kid. I don't anymore since I haven't had a reason. I'm pretty good at it though and I can take on multiple people at once too. I don't like hurting people though. I've learned though to beat people without hurting them. Like grabs and counters and such. Most of the time actual fighting isn't the best option as your brain can get you out of more troubles than your brawn.
  9. akugi touch the sky

i recently learned how to two step. o_o;;;; (please god help me)
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, let's see...um...right...interesting facts about myself? Jesus Christ, that's sort of difficult. Oh, but first!

http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/2/5/12/mayaamano/f_onetwom_4eb32fd.png
    Akugi-kun can two step!? Shock Reaction Screencap, Commence!

Now then, let's get started.

1. I'm currently working a full-time job at the local VA. I've never done a full-time job before, so I'm totally stoked (though I haven't been doing much with my degree, which goes to show that I really need to just suck it up and go to graduate school or do some extra psycho training).

2. I've been with mai haanii for over a year now. Why I'm mentioning this? Because that's a shocker in and of itself o_o.

3. My car is a 1994 Maxima (I think it's 1994 .-.) and I've had it since I was 16. His name is Omoikane.

4. Even though it's sort of pointless, I tried teaching myself martial arts ever since I was 14 by reading books, watching videos, and observation. It was difficult to find people to practice on, but at the very least it was good exercise.

5. My Japanese is that of a ko-gal. I would say ganguro gal, but those bitches are creeptastic.

Eh, I think any other interesting facts I have are like, already known, so dunno >_>;.
  11. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I don't pay for my cell phone bill or my insurance. >>
  12. Nazo Moderator

I don't pay for shit. >_>
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, I don't even have a cell phone! I just don't want to be responsible for the bill. That, and I don't know...I'd probably get one in the future, but it'll be for business, so why bother with it now?
  14. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm allergic to most jewelry (since everything seems to have nickel in it, even if it says nickel-free), so I can only wear jewelry for a certain amount of time otherwise I'll break out in a rash.
  15. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

- I'm partially deaf
    - The first video game system I got was a Sega Genesis
    - I'm right handed
    - I graduated from highschool in '06
    - I've been playing WoW for close to 4 years
    - I have no idea what I still want to be when I "grow up"
    - I'm love Norse mythology, finding it more interesting than Greek mythology
    - I have a Chihuahua-Poodle mixed dog named Cornelius
    - I had a speech impediment up until age 6 (I'd say things way too fast and skip syllables)
    - I like all kinds of Metal
    - My first computer was in 2001
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

7. o-o; I still have my speech impediment, though it's controllable! I just have to take a deep breath before talking when nervous or excited is all.

8. Hmm, what else...I've been reading books since I was 5 (maybe even earlier than that if my family members aren't lying), but lost interest in most picture books when I entered first grade.

9. I can't wear high heels at all. Not that I really need to >_>;.

10. I write songs, though I'm not exactly stellar at it. I especially like to write songs that have an anime theme bent to them.

11. I experience deja vu on an almost daily basis.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

-I've lived in 9 different houses, in 7 different cities, and three states.
    -I've been to 6 countries and 41 states, and I plan to visit more.
    -I despise my mom's boyfriend.
  18. Rocketbilly_Redcadillac Painting Nintendo emblems one baby at a time!

I bought The King of Fighter '99 for PSP/PS3, today. I take pride in being one more NA sale that SNK makes.

The King of Fighters '99 was the first PSX game I ever owned.
  19. akugi touch the sky

i'm more relaxed at work than i am when i don't have anything goin' on. :confused:;
  20. Overdrive New Member

I just had open heart surgery for the second time in my life, I'm only 20 (21 tomorrow) and my first open heart surgery was in 23. Both were valve replacements. The one in 2003 was my mitral valve replaced, and this one was my aorta being replaced. Both are metal valves.