Still game often?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Legend Saber, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Maybe this topic has been made before. But for a forum originally founded on discussing games, seems like there isn't a whole whole lot of that going around these days.

So, how much of a gamer are you now?

Me? Not so much. Newest game console I own is the PSP, and I don't play that particularly often. I've got a PS2, but almost never use it and am starting to think about selling it. I've passed around the idea of getting a 3DS, but there just isn't enough good stuff out yet to justify buying one. 90% of the games I buy are used or downloaded for less than $10. Spending $40 on one game is $30 too much, IMO.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Ehh, though I haven't been much of a gamer in the past, I think it's lessened even more, at least, for consoles anyway. But that's mainly because this boyfriend over here claims that he wants to get games that'll be mulitiplayer and that I can play with him and you know, bond over it, but in reality, he just wants to play the games himself and not include me. I still buy and play any new Pokemon game that comes out, and though not frequently, I still play Guitar Hero (yeah yeah, laugh all you want.) If I was able to get more games for myself, I'd have almost any Super Mario Bros. game that's come out so far (Still have yet to play SUper Mario Galaxy 1 or 2), along with a few others that have interested me. Alas, someone else seems to have control over the money in that situation, too. >> Only get games for him.

I do play a lot of online games, though. Mainly Rumble Fighter, a fighting mmo, and Combat Arms, an fps. We (my online friends and I) have dabbled in other MMOs, of course, but none of them have been able to stick like RF and CA have. Even now, when I used to constantly play RebirthRO, I can't seem to get into it without anyone else playing with me.
  3. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Much less that I used to. Last game I bought was Red Dead Redemption- a good year ago. Every now and then I'll get Xbox Live Gold and play GoW with friends.

I will most definitely buy L.A. Noire, then GoW3. I guess I'll be gaming a lot soon.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Game all the time. I fluctuate between Halo: Reach, which I haven't played in sometime, to Call of Duty: Black Ops, which I also don't frequent much anymore, to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which I play allll the time, then some RPG/single player games here and there. I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. all the time, and a little bit of Crysis. I played the story of Crysis 2, liked it, didn't like multiplayer (LOVE THE DEMO, BUT THEY FUCKED UP THE MAIN LAUNCH) so I'm not playing it anymore. Right now I've been working on Tales of Vesperia, I just got done with Crackdown 2 recently. But mostly, I'm on Xbox Live with some of my friends on Modern Warfare 2. So if any of you guys/gals play on XBL...

Nazo Zero is my gamertag. If you send a friend request, be sure to let me know who you are.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

OH LET ME ADD YOU TO XBOX LIVE--oh wait.
  6. Nazo Moderator

Blah blah blah. Back to the kitchen. :-*
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Kat, what's Chris doing off his leash?

BACK TO YOUR CORNER CHRIS -points-
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Nope...can't afford/new cheap hobbies...Barely play any but to kill time nowadays.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

I don't play as much as I used to, but I still play pretty often. Right now I'm going through a transition, getting my house ready to sell and I'll be moving back into my parents and going back to school, but to the point I don't really have much to do right now to pass my free time except play games. Once I start going to school AND working (right now I have a job but I don't work a ton of hours most of the time) I know I won't have as much time to game, and I'm fine with that.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

NO, YOU GO BACK INTO THE KITCHEN, KURISU-KUN, AND FIX US A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WHILE WEARING NOTHING, BUT AN APRON, WHORE.

Ahem.

Compared to my high school days...not quite. Back then, I had a whole bunch of time to game until 3 in the morning, because it was pretty easy for me to nap in school...well, mainly during classes where I had it easy in (English, Gym, and the like), but now? Oh, I still game often, but I find it difficult to complete games whereas before it was simple for me to switch back and forth. Work takes a lot of energy out of me for some reason, so usually I won't play any games until 7 at night, but if I'm out dealing with people...well, it gets cut down dramatically. Actually, since it's really easy to play games in bed I go through my portables often compared to my consoles. I feel a little bad, but that's what it means to have responsibilities, I suppose. However, I still keep up with gaming news (at least, for the most part), so even if I'm not buying and finishing the latest games it's okay. Gaming is still a part of my life instead of just being a little hobby.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Yeah, you'd like to watch my tight, white ass shake as a flip them grill-cheeses wouldn't you?

And, oh yeah, I totally forgot about my PSP lol. I usually play it every night before I call it a day while laying in bed. Usually I get half to a full hour of play in before it's shut-eye time.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

More like I'd prefer you to be in the kitchen while Nekoko-chan and I are discussing intimate things in super detail 'cause sometimes it's nice to share multi-orgasm stories u__u.

Also, Phantasy Star Portable 2 is pretty neat-o. I'm considering getting the full copy used >__>. The opening theme song is pretty cool, too. Also, I'm planning on going on a gaming binge tomorrow, because I've so been stocking up on PS2 and GC games 'cause of that two for two sale which is friggin' fantastic.
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

I went to Gamestop the other day and didn't find jack worth having to make use of the two for two sale. I ended up buying Venetica because it was on the Gamers Day sale or whatever the fuck it is. I tried to get WWE All Stars but they said they didn't have it used EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS TWO BOXES ON THE SHELF THAT SAID PREOWNED. Then the twat wanted me to fill out a survey on how he did. He'll be happy I didn't.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I hate it when they have the box, but not the game. I was able to do pretty damn good for myself, though. I've cracked my Beyond Good and Evil disc a long time ago, but I finally replaced it today. So going to play it again soon.
  15. PropMaster Smurfly

I play fighting games with my girlfriend every weekend. We play for drinks. She is normally the one who passes out, although this weekend I puked!!! Bitch lol
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Prop is a gamer!? Wait, when did this happen!? Why didn't I know this!? Ahem...got to calm down here...

I remember back in the day we'd play either fighting games, racing games, or party games (really Mario Party) and make it into a Truth or Dare hybrid where the winner can truth/dare the loser to do anything unless it's so bad that he/she wants to do a challenge round. After a while it got pretty complex...
  17. PropMaster Smurfly

I play mostly XBOX 360 but also hit the Wii every so often... I should have my girl sign up here so she can tell you guys and gals how badly I beat her ass :)
  18. Nazo Moderator

Play Halo 3 and/or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Then you can tell these guys and gals how much I beat your ass. :)
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Kurisu-kun is probably a tyrant, so please feel free to record the battle...y'know, so I can hysterically laugh my way into a strait jacket...NO, I MEAN, so that we can have it on display for WF prosperity goodness!

As for myself, I'll stick to my easy modo Lumines >__>.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

I updated my 3ds so now I can use it as a video camera. I've been playing in the Mii maker too. Even made one that looks like what I'd imagine Mai would look like. Might make a Souto too. Anyone else want me to make a Mii like them let me know. Or some character.