Stephy's Knitting/Crocheting service

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Codfish, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm not sure if this goes here, and if it doesn't, please move it to where it belongs. It could even be made into one of those nifty Apartment thingies. But anyways, I knit and crochet, and I need money for my textbooks, because those fuckers be damn expensive. So if you make a request, or send me a pattern for something you want, I will make it for you, and charge accordingly. My prices are very reasonable, and I'm good at what I do. I'd post pictures, but this desktop is a Dell and won't read my SD card, and my netbook is out of commission.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

Like what can you make? That hat of yours should be finished soon btw.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

So far, I'm best at change purses and phone sock things. I also successfully make scarves and hats, and I have a pattern for a bag. I'm sure I can also do stuffed animals. If you send me a pattern, if there's anything I don't know, I can learn, I pick up new techniques pretty fast, I mean... I taught myself how to purl stitch in less then fifteen minutes using a book and vague pictures. Like I said... I'm good at this.

And that is AWESOME! I'm pretty excite for it. ^^
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

Turns out I didn't have to sew another one as I had a complete one lying around.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh cool, awesome.

Bags I'm good at, as I am quickly discovering.