Spartacus [The Show]

Discussion in 'Television, Movies and Animation' started by William, Mar 17, 2012.

1. William Well-Known Member

Oh hey, first post here since September...lol.

Anyhow, I was about to watch the new episode and figured I'd see if anyone else here watches the show since it's so incredibly badass. It's like 300 on steroids, with better everything IMO.

Apparently spoiler tags don't work. And just linking youtube links doesn't either. Lame. Shouldn't be too much of a big deal anyhow. Maybe it'll get people to wanna watch it. Who knows.

-------

But yeah this is really the only show still airing that makes me want to watch it every week. Even stuff like Supernatural has gotten pretty bad [I don't like the current season].

So anyone else watch and if so, what do you think? If not, why don't you? D:
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

My ex liked it, so I watched one or two episodes. It's not really my thing...mainly because I rarely watch anything that isn't animated anymore, so it wasn't that the show was bad or anything, just wasn't what I'd usually watch.

Hell, I can barely sit through a movie if it isn't animated or a totally badass superhero movie...I dunno why.