Song of the Day

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I guess I can't be all weeaboo...er...bleeaboo about my music choices forever (and I adore that there Lady GaGa song, though I'm usually not for country-ish stuff!), so...

2. Venom Well-Known Member

No Gods, No Masters by Arch Enemy

The chorus really clicked with me for some reason.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I like the one where she makes out with herself....
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson

Yep, this song is kind of hitting home atm. >_>
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

Bobaflex - Turn the Heat Up

This is turning into one of my favorite songs. I especially like the line "you wanna save this country? kill all the teenagers!"
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I don't care what anyone says, but this song is totally about masturbation leading to promiscuity and I fucking love it.

AND I AM NOT SORRY, EVERYBODY ._.
  7. Venom Well-Known Member

Semi-sorta on the subject, I used to make fun of Flyleaf all the time, specifically the song "I'm So Sick." I'd be like "I'm so sick RRRRRRHAAAGH" to make fun of the way the singer screamed. At the time I'd never really heard a female vocalist scream like that so it just seemed funny.

Anyway:

Panic! At the Disco - Mercenary

I used to hate P!ATD, and here they've gone and made a great song inspired by an awesome game. I want to call blasphemy, but I'm enjoying the song way too much. It's...infectious. >_>
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm totally cool with Flyleaf and those weird noises <__<. Then again, I like guttural. And I'm with Panic! and I am definitely fine with that song!

And to do something different I am going to post Vocaloid-related songs that remind me of certain WFers!

Because Kurisu-kun's bff is Asmodeus after all >__>;

Because Nekoko-chan and I would be awesome for a duet...er, I mean, because the song is cute and catchy just like her!

Because I would always go for the Ikusa-kun route in any dating-sim

Because somehow I can see myself telling Pie to google something a whole lot ._.

Because Sou-to IS a triple baka. So, yeah!
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company

I just set the chorus as my ringtone, so I think that qualifies it for song of the day. That and it's just an awesome cover by a less than awesome band, which makes no sense, but it works.