Something you're hating right now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Jul 3, 2011.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

Those damned disappearing blocks in platformers...pisses me off every time.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I just found out my 40 hr/wk internship semester after next is unpaid. Fuck. Not only that, but since it counts as college credit, I have to pay my school for the privilege of taking it. I'm a very sad cookie. T_T

Oh well, I'll just have to make the most of it, do my best, and hope I get a job offer out of it! -optimism-
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

How easily I can give into certain people, just because I don't want to let them down. -sigh-
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. From our first date to the day she left (ok, maybe a day before that) I'd have done anything to avoid letting my ex down. Recently I looked back and realized all the times I gave up my own happiness for someone else's (not just her, but other people too) and decided it was time to start living for myself, so...I only go out of my way for others when I feel like it, rather than when they want me to.

Anyway, on topic, I don't have much to hate, so just to say something I'll say I hate that I have to wait until Oct 24 for the new Kirby game, that I can't afford a PSP or 3DS, and that I still hate my truck.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oy, that feeling is uber self-destructive. Thank God I learned how to be a bitch later on in life >__>.

Like, I'm mad that I had to drive into the hood. Flying bullets are hardly fickle, you know .-.
  6. PKT Forever /a/lone

Just think of it like Touhou and you'll be fine...extra points for grazing...YaY!
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I hate when you make plans with someone, and not only do they stand you up, they don't tell you ahead of time that they won't be able to make it. ._.
  8. christys04 New Member

I am starving but have nothing in my house I want to make. I am still tired from yesterday, Thanksgiving and don't feel like cooking. I hate when your craving something, but you do not have it at that time.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

Hating how the plot to my life is not making any sense and that I'm usually the last person to realize something.
  10. Venom Well-Known Member

I hate living with my parents more than anything right now. And saying that I hate that more than I hate my job is really saying something, because my supervisor told me she'd never seen anyone hate their job as much as I hate mine. And yet I hate living with my parents more than that. Something's not right with that picture.
  11. Nazo Moderator

What is your job, anyway? I'm a sales associate at Michael's here. It sucks balls.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Am I the only person satisfied with my work? I'm pretty happy with my job. Both of them, in fact.
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

^ You probably are. lol

And I work at Kroger. Specifically, I work at a Kroger fuel center.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I don't have much to do right now. Things seem like a dead end situation. I may have figured out something from long ago though...that doesn't mean it's a good thing...or a bad thing.