Something you're hating right now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

He hid the cereal so that the milk wouldn't be used. So I helped my brother look for it, and we opened a new box so he could have his cereal. It's not even like he over eats it, it's only like that with ice cream. Tom is just a dick.
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm with Pie, I fucking hate the heat of summer, or just in general really. I don't mind cold weather because if I'm outside I can just move around to keep myself semi-warm, but I can't stay cool outside in the summer because even standing still I'm burning up.

Fucking sun.

I also hate that I have to wait a few days for a local store to get a copy of Dead Space 2 since I'm almost done with the first one and I really want to jump into 2 when I finish. Oh well.

Edit: And now I hate Capcom because they're doing the same thing with Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 that they did with Street Fighter IV. I skipped SFIV the first time and bought the Super version (and then the Arcade version came, but I didn't care at that point as I was already tired of it) but I bought MvC3 as soon as I could and now I find that they're releasing the "Ultimate" version with more characters and shit. It had better be Ultimate as in final too, 'cause I'm not doing this shit again. I'll buy it one more time then Capcom can go fuck themselves afterwards.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Capcom will do that to you time and time again. I also hate not having enough room in here. And and that I don't have better range due to one note coming out weird all of the time.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I hate that I have no place where I can go to be alone here. There's always someone up in my space, and it's one thing when I'm at school, sharing a room with a 20 year old girl, but here at home, I'm sharing a room with a sixteen year old boy. And man, does it smell like it. T________________T
  5. Nazo Moderator

You should probably make out with that 20 year old girl. :p
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> I already went through my experimental phase in middle school because I'm a fast learner...er, I mean, what does sixteen year old boys smell like anyway these days? I never really paid that much attention since I was big on carrying fragrances, disinfectant sprays, and other goods.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Stale sweat. If you can imagine. But that's what it smells like, stale sweat.
    And Nazo, my twenty year-old counterpart and roommate, Kristal Feltman, is one of my husbands. ;)
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm hating the fact that Chris told me to wake him up when I got home at 5pm, and yet is still SLEEPING despite the fact that I woke him up twice.

There's something else I'm hating at the moment, but meh, not in a talking mood right now.
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I want to open the blinds, and I did. But my brother, knowing what I was up to, twisted the stick thing, so the slats were open, but I was like, "No, I'm pulling the string." And he was like, "That's not good enough?" And I was like, "No, because I want as much light as possible, I like the sun!" And he got pissed and walked out. Even though this is supposed to be a shared space, he seems to have trouble accepting things I want, while I put up with everything he wants. I JUST WANT THE BLINDS OPEN, THAT'S ALL!
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I hate the fact that no matter how hard I try to make friends with any of the cashiers at the front end, or the CSMs, it always feels as if whenever I have my back turned to them, they're always making fun of me. Probably just paranoid, but at the same time, whenever I see a few certain people, they give each other those looks, those inside joke looks, and I'm apparently the butt of the joke. :/
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Those bitches can go to hell, Nekoko-chan. What the hell is wrong with being friendly and wanting to be buddy-buddy, anyway!? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO NOT BE FAKE, THOSE FUCKING CUNTBAGS.

I just hate it when people are two-timers when it comes to that. A

lso, blinds...blergh, what's to be snippy about? That reminds me of how just one remote caused an epic brawl in the living room between my older brother and yours truly -__-;. And...ew, stale sweat. Stale anything sucks.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

That it does... that it does.

My grandma's birthday is today... But I can't tell her over the phone, in an e-mail, or in person because she died this past September, and I hate that.
  13. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I hate that I slept-in today and ended up late for work. And that someone who I thought was a friend, instead of covering for me, or maybe calling my cell to see what was happening, decided to snitch to the store manager about it, and then called my department manager on her off day just to do the fucking same. Douchebag.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Sounds like someone I know. What a cunt...
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1312934464966.png
    That is why people are fucktards and should never be trusted. Who the hell goes through the trouble of throwing someone under the bus anyway? God, even if I dislike a couple of people I wouldn't go out of my way to get'em fucked over. Jesus Christ.

I hate two things. My naivety with Amnesia: The Dark Descent and no one thinking it was funny that I was singing Judas in the church and saying that my name was Lucy Faire >__>;. I even got pinched! No one appreciates my classy humor ;__;.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I hate that seven days is just seven days too many when it comes to making my triumphant return to Eastern. I JUST WANT TO GET BACK THERE ALREADY! ;A;
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

I fucking hate my truck because it's a piece of shit. Not really much else to say about it.

I also hate the fact that I can't install 2 of the 3 PC games I bought a few days ago, and the one that will install won't actually play.
  18. Nazo Moderator

What games, and what OS?
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I kind of hate that I don't particularly like my cousin's fiance, because I worry that my evil nature is somehow going to seep through and cause my cousin to be stressed out. I mean, she's my favorite, so I really do want to be on my best behavior for her. Even more so now that she's currently carrying my little cousin. And from all the things I've been hearing about his side of the family...man, we're soon to be at war >__>.
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My brother is singing... badly. He doesn't know how to sing well. At all. And he's playing Rock Band, so his voice is magnified. It's terrible.