Something you're hating right now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archangel Sabre, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I'm hating the fact that my beard is getting all thick and itchy, but it's too hot and my chin is too sweaty to shave.

Stupid fucking beard. -kicks-
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm hating the fact that you having a beard does NOT go with my itoto image ;__;. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE HAIRLESS LIKE SAGARA, YOU JERK, YOU CAN'T GROW A BEARD IT'LL MAKE YOU LOOK OLDER THAN M...oh, and now I'm no longer mad at that, Sou-niichan <3.

So, now I'm mad at how expensive gum is now. close a dollar for a five-pack of Bubblicious? FUCK YOUR SHIT, I'M GOING TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND GET FOUR OF THOSE SUCKERS...wait, they only come in threes now. Fuckcuntshitdyke.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

On the topic of expensive things, I hate how expensive video games are. Granted it's not $79.99 for friggin' Donkey Kong Country (it's funny how a lot of people don't know SNES games could cost more than 360 games back when they were new) but it's particularly annoying right now because so many high-profile games are being released one right after the other, making it firstly impossible to afford all the ones I want, and secondly it makes it impossible to focus on finishing one particular game because there's something else I want more than what I'm already playing.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I hate how long it's taking for school to start again. I miss mah friendz. V.V

I also hate that I don't have money to fix my netbook which is broken at this time, so I'm stuck on ze family desktop.
  5. Nazo Moderator

That's the point. Big games all come out at the same time. It's a way to force fans to pick and choose who they like most so they can get ratings and shit. Halo: CE Anniversary is coming out with Modded Warfail 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, AND skyrim. November is going to be an EPIC month for games, but not for fans.

I'm hating the fact I don't have a job.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Yeah, honestly, that does kind of piss me off-how expensive them bitches are AND the frequency of their releases. It's practically why I won't buy anything above 40 bucks unless I REALLY WANT IT NOW like Catherine. Fortunately, many of the titles I want to play will be on portable systems such as Persona 2: Innocent Sin omigawdicantwaitwhycantitbefallnowgiveitomegivetomegivetome. Oh, though, if you go back into the old days it's not THAT unusual to have 60 dollar games. Hell, I still remember some N64 titles being in that price range, though I'm going to be perfectly honest about not remembering how much SNES and Genesis games cost unless I had to buy it...which meant that it was on sale, because I blew my allowance on game magazines, candy, and video tapes -__-;.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Video games are expensive and I hate it because I don't have money.
    I also hate how expensive manga can be. I mean, I know it's like ten bucks, but when you don't have a job, that's expensive. And it's also ridiculous that they charge for translations. Stupid.
  8. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Codfish: I have some old manga I'm trying to get rid of. If you don't mind paying shipping I could probably send them all to you, if you're interested.

Also: I'm hating the fact that I have work at 7 in the morning tomorrow. T_T
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I would love you forever! Let me know how much the shipping will be, and I'll get back to you.

I'm hating the fact I have little to no food right now. T_T
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. That's why I hoard snacks-hunger kills.

I hate that Saturday morning cartoons just aren't like they used to be. God, it's gotten to the point that I'd rather youtube old favorites like Pepper Anne -__-;.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Cod: There's only like 10-12 of them, so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Maybe $10-15? Not exactly sure.

And I'm hating that my dad STILL won't do his fucking taxes to get me financial aid at school. I can't wait until I'm 23 so I don't have to worry about his bullshit anymore, in regards to this anyway.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm hating the fact that none of my plans came through, and none of my friends could come out for Venetian. I also hate that I'm stuck in this dinky town where I have no friends that I can actually hang out with. I am teh lonlies. T___________T
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I hate that...um...er...well, besides hating the fact that I got picked on for watching Degrassi (that's like, one of the only reasons why Canada doesn't suck) everything is peachers today.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

What David said about his beard cept with my beard...It's highly annoying...
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Now, I'm not surprised about Pie's beard for some reason >__>. I'm mad because today's Monday and that means I have to wait until Friday for the weekend.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I was supposed to get a new netbook today, but my grandma's card didn't work. So we went home and called. Now it won't be working until Thursday. So I got all psyched for a new computer, only to be denied at the last second.
  17. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm mad because last Friday when I had to have cereal, the damned frosted flakes cut the roof of my mouth.
  18. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My step-dad hid the cereal so my brother couldn't eat any. What the fuck?
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

<__< I used to do that to my sister back in the day, because the bitch always tried to hog the Trix and Fruit Loops, but really, what the fuck is that about? That's why there are horror movies about step-fathers.

Um, I hate how my little cousins are going to suffer because of their mother's bullshit. It's been bothering me this week, but there's no way in hell I'm going to be taken advantage of again.
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone

The heat is bothering me. There's a reason I hate the summer and this is exactly it.