So ... who's tried the 3DS?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Legend Saber, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

3Ds is a piece of shit. In fact, Nintendo has finally acknowledged this and slashed the price down to 169.99 come August. It's trash, all the same fucking games that Nintendo has and all that shit. Nintendo is the next SEGA.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm sort of interested in it. I don't mind 3D since I can't afford to go see movies anyway, let alone 3D ones, so I'm not angry at it. And I don't get the headaches, or motion sickness that seems to accompany 3D for quite a few people I know, so I don't think it would be too bad. And since I don't have all those classic games that I miss or have never played, it sounds pretty boss to me. But I'm not too difficult to please.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Apparently, Netflix works well on 3DS. I didn't think it'd be that cool >__>.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Oh, that's pretty awesome.
  5. Darth Arkas RC-1138

PSO 2 is in development. Saw a trailer for it awhile back, in japanese. Looks legit as FUCK. Just an fyi. Some of it looks a lil faked, but I have seen official statements about it being real on the Tokyo Game Show Floor (or something like that, forgot the exact convention/exhibition name).
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, I am omega excited about PSO 2! My only problem is that I'm not much of a PC Gamer, so if there isn't going to be a console release I might have to consider finally getting a new compy that's ever so gaming friendly >__>;.
  7. Darth Arkas RC-1138

It'll be worth it. So worth it. So's The Old Republic, but I'm a Star Wars nerd, so....
  8. Nazo Moderator

I'm enraged. They're going to make us pay full price for it, then 10-15+ a month to play it online. I want to play it for sure, but I can't afford it with my lack of financials.
  9. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Well, I shouldn't have gotten TOR to be honest, but its too good of a game to NOT want in on that shit. I don't know when I'm going to basic, but I know I can find a way to get 10-15 a month to pay for a sub, or a lifetime if they offer it. I bought that for Champions Online because it was a good game before release, when they nerfed everything and made the game significantly less enjoyable than it was in beta. That one was a mistake. TOR, based on everything I've seen in trailers and read, is incapable of falling to that level, so I wouldn't mind shelling out 200 or whatever for lifetime for that game. Shit, I burned 80 or something on DarkFail (DarkFall), and it was a big flop.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

*blinks* I'm so cheap, but I totally want to play PSO 2, though! Hopefully they'll be a console release since I still feel more comfortable with a controller instead of a keypad. And I was thinking about giving The Old Republic a shot since Star Wars is interesting and I've heard lots of good things .-.
  11. Nazo Moderator

Nope. PSO2 is PC Exclusive. 'Bout fucking time we had a good PC exclusive, too. I'm sick and tired of good PC games being ruined by 'consolation'. Crysis 2 was fucking ruined due to being made FOR consoles INSTEAD OF PC WHERE IT STARTED. I. Hate. Ports.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

;__; Guess I'll have to figure something out then, because I've got to play PSO2 when it comes out. Do you think I'll be able to use one of those compy controllers or will I just have to suck it up and learn how to keypad through those rappy faggots?
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Get a wired 360 controller. If the game's not already programmed to respond to it, I can show you what I use to map the keys to said controller. Lith used a 360 controller for PSO BB back in the day, so it should just pick it up and respond ok. I can't remember exactly, it's been awhile since I was on the schthack servers.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Keyboard isn't hard to use. In PSO:Blue Burst the W, A, S, and D keys were your movement keys. Then you used the arrow keys for your attacks, the number BAR, not pad, for linking spells/items, and the up arrow was to reset the camera. It's very easy. Oh, and F12 was to go into your menu, or ESC and CTRL+End activated the quick menu. It's actually the best key setup I've ever played on. Fairly simple. You may be able to use the 360 controller/gamepad if they enable it, which I'm sure they will, but the Keyboard gives you more freedom, especially when it comes to spells and item linking to quickly use them.

Moar liek ShitHack, AmIrite?

I still play on those servers here and there. I got a LVL 187 HUmar, a 144 RAcaseal, a 65 HUcaseal, and a a FO I never use.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Thanks, Arkas and Kurisu-kun for the suggestions! I'll go by those words and move from there.
  16. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I don't think I've broken 50 on my main RAcast. Haven't logged in in awhile, been on other stuff. Haven't required a PSO fix yet I guess. Idk.