So what do you call a doctor that graduates at the bottom of his class?

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Archangel Sabre, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

I feel the need to point out that I made a bit of a mess in there before my exit.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I just like being the funny one. *shrug*
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Um, ew, Ikusa-kun T__T;. And I refuse to clean it up, too!
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Shouldn't the stepping down and assigning a new judge be my role? I am queen after all. >>
  5. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Idk. Is he a royal judge? Or under the authority of the judicial branch? Or is he his own separate nation entirely?
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Not entirely sure of that, actually. He never specified, and since Venom stepped down, I don't think we'll ever know!
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, just as long as your punishments are splendid I won't complain about you becoming judge >__>. I'm talking pubic hair pulling kind of punishments here!
  8. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Sounds pretty brutal.
  9. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Mai for royal waxer and massage therapist. All in favor?
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

NO, I REFUSE THAT POSITION DUE TO THE LAZINESS.
    mawaru-penguindrum-ep1-3.png
    I am the Survival Strategist of Pen-Pen Land. Rockin' all over Japan with a heart as cool as snow cones.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Is it as delicious as snow cones?
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Tastes like cherries and bananas. Chocolate. Bananas.

Actually, white chocolate for me >__>.
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm a sovereign nation. I think I'll call it...OUTAR HEAVAN.

Come visit me, dawg!
  14. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

I hate to tell you, but he has you on "ignore."
  16. Nazo Moderator

17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Those. Fucking. Eyebrows. Anyway, last time I checked he was having angry sex with Liquid Snake. Just like in my faggotry fanfics!
  18. Venom Well-Known Member

Holy shit that Metal Gear Awesome video was fucking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing during the scene with Otacon and Gray Fox.
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Seriously, that video was insane! and lol Psycho Mantis. Nostalgia is a trip >__>;
  20. PKT Forever /a/lone