So what do you call a doctor that graduates at the bottom of his class?

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Archangel Sabre, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

You guys scare me. >_>
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

But you're one of us! One of us, one of us, one of us, etc.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Nope. I am queen of all of you. Higher level. :D
    a legacy reborn likes this.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

She rules with a record player and a bushel of fresh strawberries, you know >__>.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

mmm, makes sense.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

What a delicious reign. Can I be part of the royal court?
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'd happily be the court jester.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Just as long as I'm in a position of uber power, I'll take it. Like, The Secretary of Bishounen Defense or something.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Pfft, you'd be the Head of Ra....errr, the head of State. And not anything to do with forced intercourse. Not in my court. Her court. Someone's court.

COURT IS ADJOURNED MOTHAS. That's right. I'm the judge. Jury. And executioner. And you in my court now, dawg. And I'll give you 25 to life if you don't give me $25 to $100.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1235683870967.jpg
    I'm still going to violate all the pretty boys, you know <3
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

That's fine, just don't expect me to go lenient on you when you get busted. You gonna have to bribe me like everyone else.
  12. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Good thing I'm the funny one with no desire for trouble, because I have no money with which to bribe Venom. >.>
  13. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I didn't know there was a judge in a royal court. >>
  14. Darth Arkas RC-1138

There is now.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'll bribe you with my love, Ikusa-kun. It'll be laced with PCP and in the form of a croissant...whoops, spoiled the surprised. Fiddlesticks and fudgecake -__-;.
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Not entirely, all you have to do is pick a different food. ^________^
  17. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Different food, different drug. And somehow, it's different. Even though the outcome is EXACTLY the same, as is the method of delivery.

I mean shit, you could AT LEAST have the decency to take him out on a date, or vice versa, and slip it in his drink. Or something. I mean REALLY.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

But, that's too much work for something so simple. I mean, that's a nice way of giving it to him compared to just cramming it down his throat while Semisonic's Closing Time is playing in the background, right!?

Oh, a suppository could work, though. All I need is a Hello, Nurse uniform and some vaseline ._.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

...um, I'm stepping down from the bench. Forced retirement and whatnot. Better than the other forced thing I was heading for. <_<
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1253987166032.gif
    Aww, that was so totally not my intention at all to get you to like, step down or something of the that nature, Ikusa-kun. It's like not like that went according to plan! Boohoo ;__;

Okay, so who's next in line for Mai love...er, I mean, the position!? Any takers!? The role is ready to be filled and it's a tight one, too! Isn't that what all the kids are saying these days? Tight = cool?