So I noticed...

Discussion in 'Under the Marquee' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

That in the month of April, the following users visited WireForums:

Rainbow Deluxe
    Nazo
    Grace Saunders
    Phlynthe
    Judge Floro
    Legend Saber
    Schatten der Nacht
    Venom
    Zackapple Express
    MysterialSEO
    regnits
    FooAnna
    Jeffrey
    PropMaster
    Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker
    Mass Assassin
    Poetic Sobriquet
    Cletus
    Simba
    Phunky Philosophy

Yet, out of all these members, only 9 of them have posted, one of which we've all gathered to be a bot. Now, I find it kind of depressing that even the bot posts more than the members who actually have something to contribute to the forum (even though we all love JudgeFloro). So, how come you guys haven't posted? :/
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've been busy with other projects but I do want this place to come back. I was so busy that my site wasn't getting the attention it needed. I'll be back more often though. Niipah...
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I imagine most of them probably just lurk, don't find anything they can post in and go away. How sad. :(
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm sure they'll come back sooner or later.
  5. Venom Well-Known Member

I really only come here because I have nothing better to do. That, and if I tried to leave, I'd probably slowly wither away since WF has bored into my soul by this point.
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

To be honest, my sentiments are pretty similar to Venom's. Got nothing better to do and coming to this place is almost like habit for me at this point.
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

It's been habit for me to come back here, even when I said I wasn't going to. >> Yeah, that leaving e-mail that I sent to some people last year? Nope, never left. Just invisible. I finally tell you guys the truth. >>

<3?
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm willing to pay for some ads for this place if someone makes a banner. That'll be sure to get noobies to show up.
  9. Nazo Moderator

It's just an old habit to me. It's slowly fading away.

I miss the good old days where we'd all chat it up in the shout box. But those days are far over, and I just can't stand the new shout box. I want the old skins back. Not all this slow loading ads bullshit. :\
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

If I could get in contact with prop I'd see if I could buy the place. Try to return things back to the way they used to be.
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm back! Hi! *Waves enthusiastically*
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yay! Welcome back Codfish! =D
  13. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

... And I am back as well. I decided to start posting again due to my boredom and me wanting to actually post on a semi-serious (?) forum. I stopped posting due to my lack of interest of the Internet altogether. Plus there was WoW... that I still play, but not too much of. Well, at least not as much as I use to. ha ha
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Kyuuke-san Welcome back to the land of the living. We mourned greatly for your loss. Also, here's a pie....*hands him a pie* is full of compliments and ass kissing like you like.
  15. Nazo Moderator

Those are the best pies yo!
  16. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Welcome back Kyuuketsuki!

:: Steals the pie that was made for him. :: >_>
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Hey, where's my pie? I want pie!
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

You, get one peachie pie. Topped with vegan icecream but to make it fair you get no compliments...for now...
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

BRING BACK OUR NOTICE! ;-;
  20. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

I HAS A PIE

NOOO THEY BE STEALIN' MY PIE