Snag a Graphic!

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Nazo Moderator

Yeah so, this is what I'm gonna do.

I've obtained new brushes, and it's time to upgrade my skills. I'm going to make random sigs/avys for some of the members here. I don't know who I will make them for, and remember if you want your own, request it in the "Official Graphics Request" thread in the Graphics and Artwork area, or my "Graphics Request" thread. Either one is fine.

Please note: You don't have to use what I make for you, if I make something for you. I'm doing this all for experience and fun mostly. If you do use something I make, I would be greatly honored, and if you don't, I'm cool with it. Also, there will be no characters in any of them, just some wicked designs I come up with. So if you're interested in this project of mine, keep an eye out on this thread, and see if what I make next has you on it! :)
  2. Nazo Moderator

And wouldn't you know it, the first one I make is for Lithium.

I know it's a bit bright for your tastes, but remember, you don't have to use it. :) Though, if you want to use it, tell me a quote or a line you like, and I'll slap it on there in whatever font you want.

Avy: [IMG]
    Sig:[IMG]
    I, for some odd reason, am fond of the avatar...
  3. Lanza Well-Known Member

The brush on the Sarah one is awesome.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Believe it or not, it's butterfly wings. >.>
  5. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Oh wow that is awsome ._.; I love pink/purple. I wish I was good at fractile.... you should give me a tuturial sometime ;)
  6. Nazo Moderator

Fractals?

My sig is fractals. XD The ones I made there, are Smooth abstraction and vine.
  7. Nazo Moderator

Alright, I'mma change it up. I re-named the thread, "Snag a Graphic!"

I'm still basically making sigs and avys, but I really can't think of ALL the members... So Lith, be proud your's was actually on topic. :p Anyway, I made this set: First to reply gets it!

Avy:[IMG]
    Sig:[IMG]

When the next person replies, if he/she wants it, I will put your name on it, and any other text you would like, then post it in the "Finished Requests" thread. :)
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I am replying just to get this graphic.
  9. Nazo Moderator

K.

Though, you know, you could've said what text you wanted on it.......
  10. I call the graphic you made for me already!

Oh, wai-
  11. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

lol well thats cool glad Im on topic :p
  12. Nazo Moderator

[IMG]

SNAG IT BITCHES!
  13. The Liztress Poison Pink

Snagged! Just add a image for me, and change the color please. I'll have a quote for it later.
  14. Nazo Moderator

Liz...

And what color do you want, and if I decided to put in a character, you'd have to find the picture with a white background.
  15. The Liztress Poison Pink

I overlooked that part just for the fact I want a character >.> Purple or pink or both... And if you don't want to put a character there, that is fine. I don't mind one bit.
  16. Nazo Moderator

Quote or something?
  17. The Liztress Poison Pink

Still looking for one. I'll post it when I find it.

I got my quote from the late but still great Mae West.

Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get to go everywhere.

And Nazo, no character. ^__^
  18. Nazo Moderator

Alrighty. Look for it in the Finished Requests thread. ^_^ It'll be done soon.
  19. The Liztress Poison Pink

Thank you ever so much.
  20. Nazo Moderator

I should totally get back to this.