Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by William, Dec 2, 2006.

1. William Guest

READ CAREFULLY

Alright, if you would like to participate, sign up here. Once you sign up, you MUST follow through with this idea.

Now, if you do sign up, basically you have to create something ORIGINAL. YOU have to make it yourself. This can be a graphic (avatar/signature set, a picture, etc.), a poem, a drawing, or whatever. Keep in mind that this IS "Secret Santa", therefore it must relate to X-Mas in some way or another.

Once you have created it, PM your submission to me. The day before X-Mas I will send out the "gifts" to random participants (hence the "secret", so no one will know who sent what). Meaning, if you didn't participate and submit something, you get nothing. So sign up if interested.

Participants:

1) William
    2) DAMA DIABLA
    3) Nights Shadow
    4) EvangelionAngel2
    5) Capn Kit
    6) Grave Wisdom
    7) Ridley_04
    8)
    9)
    10)
    4 people like this.
  2. William Guest

Just to clarify something to those that have already read this topic, since it may need to be clarified due to the rep comment I got. :p

But um...This Secret Santa thing costs nothing. You just make something, on the internet, to send to someone else. Graphic, poem, scan a drawing, or whatever.
  3. Nazo Moderator

I'll try to think of something. Not saying im signing up because i read once you sign up you have to do it. just saying if i come up with something I'll do it.
  4. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

Count me in!!!
  5. William Guest

I hope more people sign up. We have 2 people so far, but if no one else does sign up, then there wouldn't be much of a "secret" to this "Santa". Lol
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I'd sign up if I didn't suck at making things so badly :(
  7. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

lol im not exactly GREAT with flash and i suck bad with photoshop so maybe i could make another gif. Go ahead and count me in.
  8. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Count me in as well. Now, can we specify who this goes to? Because If I make an avatar or a signature I would want to put the name of the person in it.
  9. William Guest

Nah. That ruins the "secret" part. Lol. Can't have the thread called "Santa". :(
  10. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I'll do it, I just have to think of something to do.
  11. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Ugh goddamnit, sign me up I guess!!! I could write a crappy ass story or poem or something. And besides, if everyone thought as I did...nobody would get anything done.
  12. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Alright, my entry is in, William, you should've gotten the PM.
  13. MAMA DIABLA News Administrator

My entry is in also check your pm's
  14. I can try. I already have some Stuff I did. But I can do more.
  15. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

man, I really should've turned my in already :(

Now i'm in the 11th hour, so I better hustle! :(
  16. William Guest

Tomorrow is the last day to send your submissions to me.

And if you don't, I'm going to have to de-rep you thrice :( That's the best "punishment" I can think of for not going through with this. Lol.
  17. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, i'd rather not let anyone down. Just a question, if I made a modified version of a song or story...does that count as original enough?

To Ryan: you better cut me some slack on the game stuff, until I can get this secret santa thing done.
  18. Working on mine now.
  19. The Bill tf2 is a good game

I'm doing mine tonight and tommorow morning, giving in the afternoon.
  20. Mine took 5 minutes lol. I know how to use photoshop WAY to well.