Request your apartment here

Discussion in 'Apartment Block' started by William, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Dude, why the hell are you even in this argument?
  2. * Shrugs * Because I'm part of the forum too, and anything that affects this forum affects me. BTW. Nothing aginst the rules for drugs.
  3. Nazo Moderator

The Black Hole is for anything. You post about wtf ever. If you want to make something about drugs, make a thread in the black hole, then mark it as [MATURE CONTENT] And you're good to go.
  4. Indeed. Problem solved.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

That still has nothing to do with making a new apartment, since all you really are doing is CHANGING THE NAME OF MINE AND CHANGING THE MODS! and Like I said before, it wont be a spam section, I have some really fun topics to post there already.
  6. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

This sounds like a really terrible idea, which would be only marginally better than the Black Hole.

Depending on how the other Admin's feel, I don't know if we'll make it or not.

Unless you can elaborate further on how this would be different than Black Hole, i'll have to oppose this.
  7. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

*Shrugs.* You guys have Ridley's apartment which is a forum game thing that's as completely nonconstructive as this would be apartment might seem like.

I don't see the matter with what goes IN it, since he's asking to have his old one replaced with this new one. Most everyone has the right to one apartment, right? Who really cares what's in it?

Seeing as most are so dead and empty, I don't think anyone really does. XD

Secondly, it wouldn't just be spam, it's a random insanity thing. What if we have ideas that are above Black Hole spam but don't fit anywhere, for example? We could make clubs or web families are whatever.
    We could have strange and weird debates, you know like ''odd encompassing others'' kinda thing.

I'm just trying to elaborate a bit more what I think Wiki had in mind, I'm certainly not opposing anyone's rules or decisions. Dave said it wouldn't happen, so I might as well drop it, but I just though I'd lighten the situation a bit more.

Because Wiki is always so fucking stoned. :p

Although apart from Dave, I think it's not really the contents of this idea that bothers everyone, but the fact that it's Wiki asking for it. If we don't want the forum base to be ''separated'', I have to be honest, this might not help.

Sure as hell wouldn't be any contribution from me though.

Ahem. I mean I don't even go in my own apartment lol. XD
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Although the only one really complaining about our posting quality is myself. Dave said himself, he doesn't really care about it.

I assure you, I would have given the same reaction if somebody else suggested it.

Unless Wiki can offer some better elaboration, I oppose it. That doesn't mean i'm against hearing more about it, I just need to be given some real reason why this forum should be created.

Your speculations on what Wiki may want with the forum are just that...speculations. Why couldn't he make a thread before the forums creation, giving us all an idea on the sort of content he would want in it?
  9. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

I thought he did. XD

But yeah I guess it's up to him to convince you guys, not me lol.
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

And another thing: Wouldn't creating a cliche just cause further divisions in the community here?

There is enough standing tension here as it is, and I don't think having a cliche in an apartment is going to help that any.
  11. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

So wait you're opposing the apartment because it'll be seemingly another black hole? All he's asking is for his own apartment to be replaced with a new one, it'll almost be like a name change for the apartment. And the problem with that is...?

Like Gisele said, most of the apartments in there are dead anyways, and nobody posts in them. I don't see the point in saying Wiki just can't change his from one thing to the other. Still not sure what Ghetto Funk is for...
  12. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

It's for like, drugs, and dinosaurs. Or something.
  13. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Not much will be changing then. XD
  14. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

I wouldn't worry about what's in it or who runs it though; I'd be more worried about the activity.

All these apartments here are great ideas, but we don't do anything with them lol.

(Someone go review Power Rangers in my apartment right now lol!)

Dude, I must have written the words ''Power Rangers'' like fifty times for the past week. XD
  15. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

I wouldn't go so far as to call all of them great ideas...but some are nifty, yes. I don't think any of the apartments are going to be active, nor Wiki's. Which is my biggest problem with it, but I don't see ANY problem in making it if it's just replacing Ghetto Funk.

I mean, why should activity matter when over half of the main boards are lacking activity as well? It's all black hole shit anyways.
  16. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

William, or I think now it's Ridley's Area 51 is awesome. Or would be if we actually used it. XD I should go post some ghost videos in there.

The Erotica Exotica one is great too, even though I think we all got bored of it But the point is that one got so much fucking spam too, and like, Kat was the only one to add any mature content to the few mature threads I made in there.

So what's the difference really? it's not like it would HURT or add anymore nonconstructive matter which already plagues most of over here to begin with.

But yeah I guess we could always just post whatever in Wiki's current apartment, if he doesn't mind. That's kinda what it gets down to lol.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I personally like the idea of the apartment. Especially, as Gisele said, something seemingly interesting that doesn't belong in any of the other forum sections. For example, I usually just put my threads in the Black Hole, even if they're semi-important, because I honestly don't know where else to put them. >>

But yeah. Not that bad of an idea, plus, as a few people have put it, it would basically be just changing his apartment's name, though wasn't that handed over to Gisele?
  18. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Only while he was gone though.
  19. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I shall use my apartment for insanity, like insane videos, discussion about sereal killers and what made them crazy, discussion about drugs will be included, for they affect the human mind and bring insanity. The section will also just have threads that some may consider insane, so it is not based on a specific. You can say some of these topics may fit into others sections, but ever singls apartment can be fit into other sections, either in the black hole, music, or the pavilion. I do not even see why you are considering not making it, it in no way can hurt, it will not devide us, I mean, who posts on this forum that would be devided from others? it is not like we have a password and only let a few in. Saying it will devide us is like saying clack hole or TV and movies will devide us.
  20. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Why does it matter if the name is changed or not then? Why don't I just add in the mods, and let you run it like you want to(as long as it's not outright spam)?

A name is just a name, and i'm willing to change it and add in the mods. Just don't try to pass it off as a NEW apartment.