Request your apartment here

Discussion in 'Apartment Block' started by William, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Nazo Moderator

How 'bout not.
  2. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lulz, how bout we don't spam a thread meant for requesting sections and not for anything else?
  3. Nazo Moderator

I'm not spamming you over critical cock. I'm trying to prevent a political out run of bullshit arguments. Plus, there's already a place for debates and in the like.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

This is not for discussing the US race, its for our mini race were members will be running against eachother.

Know what you are talking about next time before you try and start a flame war.
  5. Nazo Moderator

>_>

Wow. You really are an over critical cock, dude. You really, really are.

Good day.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lol, don't turn this around, whenever you get serious and pissed off you try and brush it off as if you were joking or messing around. Anyway, all these posts are irrelevant and should be deleted.
  7. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Ghetto funk it to be terminated, Presidential race is to be madde its own section with no mod.

My Apartment - Freikorps Command Center
    Purpose - Rping, and to set up a command center for the Infamous Freikorps.
    Mods - Me, and Zeth
  8. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Power Rangers
    Why - For epicness!!!
    Mods- Mic, me, Gizele, Frank, Mai, and anyone I may havve forgotten.
  9. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I seriously think one thread is enough for power rangers... :/
  10. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Alright, I revise!

Plain of eternal insanity
    Reason- Because it wont hurt, and this place needs new!
    Discussion covered- Chaos and insanity. replacing Ghetto funk, and bringing new epicness.
    Mods- Me, Mic, John, Gisele, Mai, Frank.
  11. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I don't want to mod anything. I stepped down as Smod for a reason

Thanks for the offer though.
  12. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Well, if he wants Ghetto Funk replaced with this, there shouldn't be a problem, right? I think it would be a good idea though, where posters could post completely inane or extremely serious matter without having to worry about what goes where.

I like the idea, and nobody seems to relate to Ghetto Funk much anyways, so we could always try this.
  13. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Shit, you could just make it her apartment, since she has earned the right to have her own. I say this because John probably does not have enough posts, and If I am not a mod people can ignore me. Win win situation, my apartment goes without drama, she gets her own, WIN WIN SITUATION!
  14. Low-Budget Adult Filmmaker <font color=blue>Fuck.

I approve of Wiki's eternal insanity

oh, i like his apartment idea too
  15. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Wiki, what you're essentially proposing is a second Black Hole, and my answer is a resounding no. My answer to anyone else who wants to create one is a resounding no.

All of your insanity can conveniently be placed here: http://www.wireforums.com/forums/black-hole/
  16. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

So we can post about drugs and such in a black hole? NIIIICE!

Insanity does not equal spam dude.
  17. Um. That neer stopped us from posting about drugs n' thing in the black hole before, why stop now?
  18. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Because it is against the rules.

Let me expound on what I meant about the apartment. It is a place for all sorts of insanity, from drugs, to insane topics dealing with the outermost reaches of the humman mind, we will talk about very violent, semi sexual, and possitively awesome topics.

Plus I fail to see your logic in rejecting this idea so fast. It almost certainly will be more active then all the dead sections.

Look at VGC for example, it is full of multi moderation apartments, and they all do great.
  19. It's nbot against the rules. :confused:. I might be mistaken, le me check.