Reputation Comments not showing

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Diabolikal Rapture, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Reputation comments aren't showing up on the "Firewire" skin, I don't know why, just thought'd I bring this to everyones attention.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Yeah, I noticed that too. And, it may not just be in that skin either. Do the other recently added skins display it?
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

none of the new skins show them travis, ive checked on the pimp(subway) and the ps3 skin.
  4. Old ones show still. New ones don't unfortunately though...at least for me that i notice.
  5. PropMaster Smurfly

Where does the reputation comments normally show? I am sure I can add them to all of the skins, I just have to see where they are on the old one, and right now I do not see a difference.

-Prop
    1 people like this.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

shows the under the post but above the Sig i think. just look witht he black and gold, ill rep your post in this thread so you know were to look.
  7. William Well-Known Member

There. I added it to all of the new skins.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Cool!

everything is looking fine to me now. Good going.
  9. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

I went back to the black and Gold skin so I could see them again.
  10. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Unless Rep points go up as your post count rises, I believe that it's doing it again. :/
    I have some extra ones, but they don't show under any posts or in my user CP.
  11. William Well-Known Member

Rep power or rep points? Rep power goes up as post count, amount of time since registered, and/or rep received goes up.
  12. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Ooops, right, it's rep power-nevermind me lol. :)