Relationships

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Pie, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

For the first question, I'm not so much into intelligence or similar education level as I am more so with someone who can at least clarify that the sky is blue and North Carolina is not a northern state. I don't want to date someone who's dumber than a nail, but they don't have to be a genius, either. I'd also prefer it if they didn't try to reprimand my intelligence, considering that's just a no-no. Especially when it comes to spelling. I might not use big words in every single sentence, but I also don't appreciate someone trying to tell me that I've misspelled a word, and then tell me I'm still wrong even when I've proven them wrong.

Secondly, I pretty much look for someone who's open-minded. They don't have to completely share the same interests that I do, but I'm not about to date someone who changes the radio station I'm listening to, in my car, because they don't like the song/music that's playing. Also, like Mai-Mai, I've a very high interest in Anime/Manga/Asian music along with Japanese culture, and they don't have to love this, but I'm definitely not going to date someone who's constantly bashing on manga, anime, or even someone who's Japanese.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Man, my father is the type to think that he's always right even though I stopped asking him for help with my homework when we moved on to states and capitals >__>;. He can have all the facts against him and he'll still say that he's the epitome of correctness, the jerk.

Ah, let's see...I am definitely out of ideas on important relationship...stuff. I've only had two boyfriends in my entire life, and the first one was from my sophomore year in high school and the reason we even got together was because he left a love note in my locker and I was reading shoujo manga to the max. So...yeah, it only worked out for two semesters I think >__>;. I know, how about we share our personal experiences with our past boyfriends/girlfriends, eh?
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, let's see. I've had five boyfriends, three flings, and one friend with benefits. Well, okay. This is kind of a lie, considering back in the day (when I was 13) I think I had like, five or six internet boyfriends at a time, one that I never really even broke up with. >> At any rate, currently Andy is my longest running relationship, going on five years, but I think my feelings are the strongest for Chris, with Erik coming in a close second (if you guys have been paying attention all these years, you'd know he's the one that turned gay.) I've had my fair share of clingy boyfriends (Tyler and Caleb), along with my mistakes (Tyler), and just amazing make-out sessions with two girls and a guy.

I was also 17 when I first had sex with a girl.

You also can't forget my countless amount of crushes I've had on a lot of people, my crush of course being the hardest on Drew, and the hardest person to get over, too.
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've only had a few of them and all but one within the past 5 years. I don't feel like speaking about it all. Any friendships that turned for the better or worse? I have a bunch that have been stressing me out for a while so I've stopped dealing with them for now at least.