Recommend me new series

Discussion in 'Other Media' started by Tatsu, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Tatsu Dragoniac

I got quite addicted to watch several series. It started with all seasons of the X-Files on DVD, then Twin Peaks and now it was Bones. But I watched all the seasons online and now I'm looking for something. What can you recommend?

I started with Fringe and watched the first five or so episodes. I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I tried Torchwood (English sci-fi series) which started kinda cool too. And right now I'm watching Jericho but I'm nearly done with that. So I guess you can guess my taste...
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Let's see...I recommend Firefly which is sci-fi and pretty groovetastic. There is also the Law and Order series that I find pretty addicting, but social-commentary-police-dramas might not be for everyone. Ah, for something totally current I'd go with Being Human. I've always had a thing for the modern supernatural and I'm liking the show so far, and The Walking Dead. Season 1 is over now, though.
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

House, M.D. is always a good show to get into, along with Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Much better than the original, I think. I'm very into crime dramas, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, Cold Case, and Numbers. Psych is also a good show, though it's more comedy than drama. Burn Notice is good, too, and I'll also recommend Monk. I've been told Dexter is a good show, but I've never seen it, along with Dr. Who, which I haven't seen either. I've also been a fan of Nip Tuck, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious.
  4. Tatsu Dragoniac

Thanks a lot! I was thinking about Dr. Who so I might give it a try. And I'll think about the rest. :)
  5. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Two words: Arrested Development. You can thank me later.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

T__T At least recommend other stuff, you loser. Also, I was about to recommend Dexter, but Nekoko-chan beat me to it. There is always Buffy the Vampire Slayer and for an animated fix there's Daria. Oooh, Dead Like Me is cool! Sure, there's only two seasons and a movie (I think), but it was pretty interesting in a slightly twisted sort of way. And yeah, Special Victims Unit is the best. THE BEST. I can always watch re-runs.
  7. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Tatsu doesn't need any other show. No human being does. I've rewatched AD multiple times. It gets the job done.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Creepy. I wonder how it gets the job done -___o.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

FLCL, Arakawa under the bridge, Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, Mythbusters, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Panty and Stocking, Paranoia Agent, Trigun, Eureka 7, Digimon, Eatman, Hare + Guu, Tenchi Muyo, Rurouni Kenshin, Di Gi Charat, Full Metal Alchemist, Read or Die, Case Closed, Welcome to the NHK, Love Hina, Blue Gender, Super Milk Chan, Ouran Host Club, Bokusatsu Tenshi, Rah Xephon.

Most of them are animated but still good stuff to keep you busy.