Re-introduce yourself

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Diabolikal Rapture, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

You've already got four responses for coming back in less than 12 hours. I think that's proof enough.
  2. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

You know what would be awsome Mai... >:)
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll re-reintroduce myself, I'm a 20 year old guy with a lot of hobbies and interests mostly of the nerdy genre. Some of those are electronics creation, repair, and collecting, video game playing and collecting, computer upgrades, repair, collecting and budget case mods. I also enjoy reading, drawing, inventing, breaking, fixing, cleaning, etc., things a lot. I'm really like to work with my hands and stay moving around although desk based projects suit me too. My collection includes a lot of obsolete parts and equipment and I'll probably have to get rid of a fair bit of it to make room for new stuff and to use as parts. In short I like making stuff.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I think we suck at getting new members and bringing back old members. :(
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Just because that's true doesn't mean that we can't try. I'm sure we'll get people back here.
  6. Zandragna Chaos Lord

Many of you might not remember me, I joined a while ago, posted a little bit and whatnot using a Wii, then left out of nowhere ^^. Ahh but now I'm back... and with a desktop that's simple and basic, but it gets what needs be done for me.

I'm Zandragna... a.k.a. Brendan. I enjoy gaming to a high degree, love to cook, draw, and play around with computers and such. I have an *obsession with old, awesome RPGs such as Zelda FFIV, FFVII, Xenogears.. and hell, Castlevania.

Other then that, Hello again :3

*Possibly applies to more then just RPGs but w/e..

-Z
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Welcome back Zandragna!

As you can see, not a whole lot happening around these parts lately. :(
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yeah, what he said. Welcome back nonetheless.
  9. Zandragna Chaos Lord

It's alright, just glad to see something last so long period. ^^ And thanks. :)
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Welcome back Zan