Re-introduce yourself

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Diabolikal Rapture, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Alrighty, I'm Diabolikal Rapture, a.k.a. Travers, a.k.a. Travala, a.k.a. Travis. I'm one of the admins, but I do many things here.
    1 people like this.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My name is Maya and I am Class Representative (S-Mod) of class 3-A. Oh, but call me Mai! Anyway, my hobbies are Japanese culture, creating terrible puns, yaoi, melon bread, and video games. Currently, I am a bookseller and an internee, though both "professions" are unrelated to one another.

I guess that's it for now!
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm Venom. I've been at WireForums 4 years and I'll probably always be here. So get used to it.

Oh, I'm also sarcastic 99% of the time.
  4. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Xero/Flame ghost/ Sucre/ Chris/ Doodlez

Local sex beast.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

PKT/Phlynthe I'm the guy who puts "..." between every other sentence. I'm an otaku/hentai fan.
  6. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I'm Zack. I kill people.

Then rape them.
  7. Omni <b><font size=4><font color=171717>Sola Fide

I'm Omni, and I'm pretty awful. Newbies should avoid associating with be because I'm a bad influence on everyone. People love me anyway.
    1 people like this.
  8. Lanza Well-Known Member

My name is Lanza, uh, and the reason I want to be chosen for dating the girl is because I'm generally the coolest ... you know, of the bunch - and yeah, pick me if you want to have fun!
  9. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I'm Kat, one of the other S-Mods that hasn't posted here yet. I'm completely friendly and I'll talk to mostly anyone, unless you're foaming at the mouth and holding your hands out in that squeezing way. >> Then I'mma run like hell away from you.
  11. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I'm David, also known as Legend.

Hi. :: Waves. ::
    1 people like this.
  12. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

I'm Gisèle, I like games, horror movies, I had a boyfriend for a bit and now I don't anymore so I'm lonely all over again, lulz.
    I'm pretty braindead, drink too much, and the Canadian elections pissed me off. I'm armed, but not dangerous, just slightly messed up.
    1 people like this.
  13. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

WELCOME BACK. I MISSED YOU.
  14. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

I missed all you guys too. Otherwise I wouldna came back. :D
  15. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Hello everyone, I am Kyuuketsuki. It has been a year or so since I last posted. I have heard mixed things about the way things are ran around here. I'll look past what they've said and give this place another chance.

With that said, I demand POWER hugs.
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Besides, it's not always good to believe everything you hear. :p

With that said, welcome back Kyuuketsuki, of which I am going to shorten your name to Suki and you shall be called that by me from now on, that is, if you don't mind.
  17. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Whatever you say! I was nick named Kyuuketsushi by WF a while ago. :p
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, and before anyone says it...

I was not responsible for the nickname Kyuuketsushi! Not that there's anything wrong with it...it's just that I can imagine people thinking that I made the nickname .-.;.

Sooooo, yeah.
  19. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

I'm Paige. My interests include art, literature, and anything horror or macabre-related. I love my husband, my puppy Gizmo, and Chinese food. I try to be nice and friendly to everyone, although I can also be horribly shy.
  20. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Welcome back Paige. :D We missed you.